BTS Gang AU! Feat. Protective Bangtan. Part 1/2 (DISCONTINUED)

(Bangtan being lil protecc shits)

Jungkook grunted when a slash of pain coursed through his face, his brain telling him, screaming at him, to get out as quick as possible.

He was too stubborn. He heard Jin's voice in his head saying he'll get killed one day because of that. That one day was probably today.

Hoseok had fled once Jungkook yelled at him to, possibly rushing to get the others.

Jungkook managed to dodge another attack, pulling out a switchblade and cutting one of his attacker's cheek. The other recoiled as expected and Jungkook made a leap and kicked himself onto the man's chest, pushing him down and swinging his leg to his head, the result was a limp body.

The two other men became more hostile, they were angry and Jungkook was too. They were all blindly fighting. But at least Jungkook had a reason, these fuckers had the balls to harass Hoseok, so they paid the price. Jungkook was going to show them hell.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" One screeched before flinging himself onto Jungkook, knocking them both down. Jungkook got himself quickly and kicked the guy off, rushing to get his fallen switchblade.

Only for his hand to course pain once a boot came in contact.

Jungkook screamed at the pain, grunting and lazily hitting the leg. He looked up to see a chaotic smile looking down onto him.

"Ready to give up?" The man said while crouching down to his level. Jungkook spat blood at his face.

"Fuck. You." He gritted out. A displeased frown came upon the leader's face and he slowly got up, removing his foot from Jungkook's hand.

And pulled out a gun.

And cocked it, then aimed for Jungkook's head. The boy only smiled.

"Alright, I'll tell Satan I said hello for you."

Before the man could fire, a pole was thrown onto him, knocking him down. Jungkook got up limply before looking around.

The man he knocked out was held in a grip by Namjoon just in case, the other was held down by Hoseok and Yoongi.

Jin, Taehyung and Jimin pointed guns at their leader.

Jungkook held his bruised arm before swaying around. His head was killing him and his body didn't help it, it was too cold. His body began to numb and he felt himself slip, the last thing he could register was Jimin's face of pure horror.

The trip to the hospital was awkward. Six young men came rushing towards the counter holding a limp young boy cuddled in a pink blanket with obvious wounds, the woman behind the counter yelled at her phone and a stretcher was being pulled up. Jin hesitated before placing Jungkook down, the nurses and doctors wheeled the youngest off as quickly as they could.

Now all they could do was wait.

(Part 1/2)