"Hyungie!"

What's this? A taekook story? Yes indeed. Mother has come to feed her babies.

Throughout half the day, something had been eating away at Jungkook's head. And that was because he hadn't seen Taehyung at all.

Well, he had seen him come out of his room for breakfast, lunch, all that. But besides eating, Taehyung was isolating himself.

The others were in the living room watching a movie, the only light coming from the television screen.

The youngest kept fiddling around with his finger until he pulled out his phone and sent a text to Taehyung.

Jungkook

You okay?

10:54 p.m.
Read

Jungkook pursed his lips and stared at the closed door of Taehyung's shared room, he flinched when he felt a hand on his lap.

"Go check up on him, okay?" Whispered Jimin. Jungkook nodded and got up to walk over to the white painted door.

The young man knocked softly, waiting for a response. He somewhat heard a quiet sigh and shuffling along with bare feet hitting the wooden floor.

The door creaked open, barely audible from the movie playing in the background. Jungkook shuffled on his feet.

And there stood Taehyung with puffy eyes. Jungkook's heart nearly stopped beating. He cupped Taehyung's face with both his hands and stared at the elder with worrying eyes.

"Hyung?" He said, brows furrowing. Taehyung's grip on the doorknob tightened and his eyes maneuvered elsewhere.

Jungkook let his hands drop to Taehyung's wrists, gripping them softly.

"You wanna talk?" He asked, he leaned forward to press his forehead against the other's. He received a nod in reply.

And that's where Jungkook found himself on Taehyung's bed, sitting on the edge while Taehyung hugged his knees.

"I got comments saying that they don't like my mullet, that they think I gained more weight." Taehyung laughed breathlessly. "You'd think I'd get used to it, but I can't. It still hurts and people don't realize how much words really hurt."

Taehyung continued ranting and Jungkook listened and nodded. He understood, when they were beginning on their career, Jungkook received hate as well as the others. And it got worse along the years.

It broke them down again and again. But they stood strong together. Yoongi kept doubting, but they helped lift him up.

"Remember what Jin-hyung said? 'The more people say negative things, the more we progress.'" He mimicked an elderly voice which caused Taehyung to laugh. "Something like that anyways."

"Hyung, it may seem like you're alone. But look at what ARMY has been saying. They've said amazing things. Things like we've gone so far, how much we've improved. They've helped along the way. It's kinda like one-sided at times." He said before pausing.

"Crap, I just insulted me and Jimin-hyung's relationship." Taehyung barked out a laugh.

"Thank you, Kookie." He said while holding Jungkook's chin and a smile was received. An hour later, Namjoon walks in to check on them, the others following.

And what they got was Jungkook cuddled up on Taehyung's chest. The leader laughed softly and laid a blanket across the two.

Yoongi walked in and cooed at the sight.

Before kicking everyone else out.

The mint haired young man looked at his younger brothers before smiling and falling asleep on his own bed.