"Hopeful Fever!"

Hoseok laid on his bed, his body looking disjointed. He was consumed by illness and was given a few days off from practice.

The rapper tossed and turned, unable to find sleep and it was frustrating him. His phone vibrated and he groaned as he reached out to grab it.

Jin

I made some samgyetang for you before you woke up. It's on the stove and I'm sure it's still a bit warm. Eat it, okay? ❤️ -Jin

11:34 a.m.

Hoseok smiled and sent a quick reply. The others were in the studio practicing for the upcoming performances and this day just so happened to hit Hoseok with sloth.

Hoseok

Thanks hyung, I'll eat it well! 😘😘😘😝

11:36 a.m.

Hoseok clicked his phone off and placed it into his pajamas pocket. He grunted as he slowly crept out of bed and he shivered as his feet hit the cold wooden floor. The young man dragged himself into the kitchen to find the steaming broth on the stove as Jin said.

He grabbed all things necessary and began to eat slowly, the warm broth and chicken made up for his throat. He downed most of the food with water and it felt refreshing.

After finishing the small meal, Hoseok went into the living room and laid down on the couch. His bedroom was murky and stiff and having proper air was good for his lungs. Hoseok slowly started to fall back into dream world.

Until his damn phone rang once again.

The man groaned and took his phone, lowering the brightness so it wouldn't hurt his eyes. The frustration went away once he saw who the text was from.

Jungkook

11:50 a.m.

Hoseok cooed at the picture and took a picture of himself in reply.

Hoseok

11:50 a

11:50 a.m.

Jungkook

Are you feeling any better Hobi hyung?

11:51 a.m.

Hoseok

Now that I've seen your beautiful face, Kookie! 😊😋😍

11:51 a.m.

The boy didn't reply after that.

Hoseok

😂😂😂🤣🤣 jk jk

11:53 a.m.

Jungkook

So your saying I'm not pretty? 😞😥

11:53 a.m.

Hoseok

brat.

11:54 a.m.

Jungkook

Mushahaaaaaa! Aw, I have to go hyung. Manager-nim wants us to start practicing again. Get better! I love you! 😊😷

11:54 a.m.

Hoseok

I love you too Jugkookie! 😘

11:54 a.m.

Hoseok shut his phone off and smiled in such an endearing way that it could put Jin himself to shame. Jungkook knows his way to his hyungs' hearts but he doesn't take advantage of it. Every little thing he does would take their attention and melt their hearts.

And Hoseok felt a tiny bit better.

Late ass Author's Note because I'm lazy like that:

Originally, the picture Jungkook sent was going to be the others in the dance studio posing for the camera. But since I couldn't find any pictures without Hobi in it, I just decided to stick with what I had.

I also couldn't find any pictures of Hobi looking dead inside so he's looking hot while being sick so yeah bye

Edit: 8/19/18 I just noticed the picture title thing has Taekook instead of Hopekook. I'm too lazy to fix it, go away.