"English please?"

Namkook PT. 2

Namjoon and Jungkook sat in the dorm shared by the leader himself and Jin. It was nearing the afternoon and Bighit wanted the boys to relax for the rest of the day, which they gladly accepted. Yoongi was the happiest, sleeping his day in his dorm shared by Taehyung.

The duo sat on the same bed owned by Namjoon while the older man decided to help Jungkook improve on his English. There was a bit of stuttering but all in all, it was a going quite smoothly.

"The things you usually stumble on are with your pronunciation and the lack of actually talking casually." The man nodded to himself, putting on his imaginary glasses.

Jungkook hated to admit it but it was in fact true. His English had improved greatly but he still had things to learn.

"How about this then." Namjoon started off by saying a few casual greetings then moved onto formal sayings, Jungkook slowly getting the hang of it. With the frustration of stuttering.

"Hey, what's up man?" Namjoon said in English while Jungkook listened very carefully. He tried speaking with a casual vibe but his English mumbled out to be stacks of alien language.

Namjoon stifled a laugh for the sake of his younger brother's pride. He ran a hand through his hair and said the sentence again.

"Hey, wha's up, men?" Jungkook became flustered as he heard his own blabbering compared to Namjoon's IQ mindset. He covered his pink face with his hands and chuckled at his slurred words.

Namjoon barked out a laugh and gently pulled the younger boy's hands away from his face.

"It's okay." He spoke in their mother tongue. "You'll get the hang of it, just gotta practice more." A small smile with dimples showing at the ends.

"Let's try again. Hey, what's up man?"

Jungkook smiled at the encouragement and tried again.

"Hey, wha's up man?" His face got a little more pinker than usual but Namjoon nodded at the slight improvement.

"Good! Let's try it again." He smiled, trying not to tease the hell out of the younger boy.

"Hey, what's up man?" There was still a heavy accent but Namjoon could live with it. He grinned at the sentence and at his younger colleague.

"Great! You did well, Kook-ah!" Jungkook gave a smile full of teeth and hid his flushed face with his red sweater paw.

Namjoon awed at the maknae, grabbing the younger's face and peppering small kisses all over. Jungkook shrieked and whined, these kisses were defiantly not good for his heart rate and nor was the maknae to Namjoon.

The leader burst out of the door, the door's hinges breaking, while he carried a laughing and flustered Jungkook. The other members jumped at the action, aside the fact that Hoseok literally screamed at the bang.

"I CAN'T DO THIS! IT'S TOO DAMM CUTE!" Namjoon roared and ran around the dorm with Jungkook still in his hold and laughing both their asses off. Jin shrieked and waved his finger at the broken door, screaming at Namjoon while the rest died on the floor.

Today was a pretty good day.

Author's Note:

I have a feeling this is attempted crack. Anywho, I paired up members on my own cuz I completely forgot who shares with who so here you go for the Namjin and TaeGi shipping trashers thingys, okay bai

Edit:

Abora pours you a cup of crack