"Take it easy."

Namjoon was known for being a selfless man. He would sacrifice his time and sleep for those he loves and cherishes, as well as the rest of Bangtan.

Jungkook always seemed to get through his facade, as well as the others. Especially Jin.

Jungkook would keep him company when he was ill from sloth or depression. If he didn't want company, Jungkook would give him comforting words and a few snacks and fled off into the other room. Not telling the others of the leader's state.

Because that was all up to Namjoon.

The group was in the dance studio, Namjoon kept getting some of the moves wrong. It irked him, as well as the others. But they tried not to show it.

Soon enough, late dawn turned to night. The darkness slowly seeped into the large, brightly lit room. Namjoon was nearing frustration as the music played and he was the only one dancing.

While the others had left the building and towards the dorms, each of them giving the leader a tip of advice and a pat on the back before leaving.

Jungkook was the only one who remained with his hyung.

"Jungkookie, you should go. You need your rest." Namjoon said, scratching the back of his head. Jungkook gave a light smile.

"So do you, hyung." Namjoon scoffed at that. The older man paced around the room before stopping when Jungkook began talking.

"Let's practice." He said with a grin. Namjoon felt his heart leap at that.

The music to Airplane started up and the two got into their places. They began moving around the room, their feet stomping to the beat.

Namjoon groaned in frustration when he got another move wrong and Jungkook cut the music.

"Hyung?" Jungkook softly asked. Namjoon sighed and looked away.

"Sorry, sorry. Just not really feeling it today I guess." The leader mumbled. Jungkook's eyes soften. He walked up to Namjoon and smiled.

"Here." He sat the man down and started the music once again. "Watch me."

Jungkook began to dance, lightly moving then kicking to the music. He skidded and snapped his head to the side and continued on with a few more moves, going slow so that Namjoon could keep up.

"Like that!" Said Jungkook after finishing with a bunny filled smile.

Namjoon smiled back and got up from his seat to practice. The two helped each other out with a few moves they got wrong.

While it was nearing midnight, the youngest and the leader decided to have one last dance. They put on the music to Run and synchronized with each other, Jungkook was giggling at how purposely dramatic Namjoon was being.

The duo walked out of the studio drunk off love.