"Picnic!"

Credit to @lv_kpop for helping me out for this idea!
Go follow her! Please.

Taehyung was being chased around by a borderline collie before they shot yet another scene of the upcoming music video.

Everyone was taking a break for a while and had some fun before working. Yoongi laid under the shade of a tree and dozed off into a dreamless sleep. And then Jungkook and Jimin shoved themselves on top of him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He gasped out. Jimin poked his cheek. "Demonetized." Yoongi stared at him and sighed.

"What do you two want?" Jungkook and Jimin hopped off and laid beside their hyung. "Manager-nim said we don't need to do our next scene, it's only the others." Jungkook explained with a yawn.

Yoongi nodded as the two younger ones laid their heads on his shoulders. A cameraman saw the three under the tree and secretly snapped a photo for ARMY to gush at later.

Yoongi opened his eyes. "You guys wanna get lamb skewers after this?" Jimin scrunched up his nose but Jungkook jumped up and squealed.

"Yes! I'll pay this time!" The youngest puffed his chest out proudly. Yoongi looked at Jimin with a deadpanned expression.

"No, you won't." The two said in unison. Jungkook sulked and pouted before plopping back down.

Jimin chuckled before sitting up when he saw the borderline collie run towards them. Jungkook's eyes gleamed and he patted his lap to call the dog over.

The dog ran over to Yoongi and licked the man's face, much to the rapper's annoyance. "Please." Yoongi said in exasperation. "Help me get it off."

"You know you love it~" Jimin said in a sing song voice. Yoongi glared at him. Jungkook was too enamored with petting the dog's fur. A director came up to the three and said it was time for their shoots. They all groaned but did so anyways.

And they shot their scenes with the dog. Jungkook seemed all too happy about it.

Later on, a few stylists drove over to the small store where they sold lamb skewers and bought it. I mean, who could say no to Jungkook?

Later in the day, shooting was over and the boys bathed, eat then slept.

And Jimin and Jungkook slept in Yoongi and Taehyung's room that night.

Author's Note:

I didn't know how to end it off ._.