Web. (Short)

This prompt is just a short and sweet scenario to help me test the waters. I haven't written in a while so I'm rusty!

If there was one thing Hoseok knew, it was that the internet was batshit insane. And it sucked how he and his friends were the main attraction, worldwide famous and glorified and all that.

And sometimes, he loved what their fans posted about them, wether it be a funny joke or fan art. He loved it nonetheless.

So when Jungkook comes out of his room with a frown and his eyes glued onto the dimmed light of his phone, it made him bite his lip. He thought the worst. The youngest brother of the band almost walked into a wall since he was so transfixed onto the device and Taehyung couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Jungkook." It came out soft, but stern. It was serious enough for the young man to actually look up.

Hoseok patted his chin with his lips pressed into a straight line. "Something bothering you?" He asked as he shoved his hands into the pockets of his hoodie. Jungkook gave him a confused nod and held up his phone.

It was a book he was reading and it seemed like the main character had just died.

Hoseok stared at the screen for a few more moments before sighing into his hand, only to chuckle afterwards. Jungkook gave him his famous bunny smile as the rapper pinched his cheek.

Author's Note:

IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK! I might keep the chapters short like this for a while! I'm still trying to keep up with my books and I'm still really unmotivated, but I will PREVAIL! :D Love you dudes, cya next time!