"Day dream?"

Jin was in the kitchen cooking some of his homemade food for his younger colleagues. He was in a daze before he felt a hand grab his wrist.

He whirled around to look at the youngest member of the band, Jungkook. The boy pursed his lips at the eldest.

"Hyung, you need to pay attention." He said with his brows furrowed. Jin looked down at the cutting board to see that the knife he was using was too close to his finger. He was far gone enough to not even realize that Jungkook had walked in at the right time.

"Oh, sorry Jungkook-ah." Jin said with a lazy smile. Jungkook pouted and flicked Jin's forehead.

"Dumb hyung." Jin dropped the knife and placed a hand on his chest, gasping dramatically.

"Yah! Brat, I'm older y'know!" He whacked the taller boy on the head with a carrot.

Jungkook giggled and laid his chin on his hyung's shoulder as he watched the other work. "Hyung." He said. Jin replied with a soft grunt.

"What's on your mind?"

Jin stopped cutting the carrots. "I'm not sure." He mumbled. Jungkook clicked his tongue. He wrapped his arms around the elder's torso and they stayed in that position for a while.

"Can I help?" Jungkook asked and Jin smiled.

"Yeah! Go on and grab those onions and dice them, when you're done, hand them over to me." He instructed and Jungkook followed smoothly.

As Jungkook did his role, he glanced at the elder to see that Jin was more awake and slightly energetic. He hummed at his accomplishment.

"Jin-hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm here."

The rest of the day was spent with Jin day dreaming about how amazing his younger brothers were.

And the others spent the rest of the day showering praise at Jin, who gladly accepted it.