Prologue

Mother-Rou Toll I worked as a heart surgeon in one of New York's finest hospitals and I had a small practice with another Doctor Roen within the hospital. 

Daughter-Silver Manning -Hollister Manning-Jezell 16- Alina 15-Hanna 13-Corinna 10 

Daughter-Zoe Moen English teacher Espen Moen their children Valley15 and Napa 13

Son- Otto Toll Business Manager -Mary Toll History Teacher at NYU- Heidi 14 Otta 12

Sally Maze Community meeting person

  Dexdon Roen wife is dead she died giving birth to their last child -Children  China going to the community college, Boris in high school going to the 12th grade on the football team and is an A student children still at home with Dexdon.

 Dexdon Roen Jr. In medical school, a physical therapist  LaShella Roen -Twin boys are 16 Baptiste, and Bastien and twin girls age 12 Flower and Daisy 

 Lafela is still working at the stock market she got a promotion she is the assistant to the president of exchange.  No boyfriend or husband

Waldell and just got a job he was let go the store because it is closing they sell everything on the computer nowadays and he was the accountant so now he is a sub at the high school for math.  

Kiwi, Waldell's wife no children she is a contractor

Employee-Kato Jen

Getting Rid of The Old

I really like my four-bedroom house it was always clean, and I made it fill very homey and comfortable in a place you can relax in. and my husband made it beautiful looking on the outside even though we both took care of our house together. Whatever we thought the house might need we took care of it together. We discussed our home as if it was human, but we had to live in it until whatever.

Me:

I am fifty-nine years of age and I look good if I say so myself. Some grey in my hair, I wear my hair in a short afro old school that's me and I like me just the way I am. There is nothing about me that needs to be improving I am five feet one in my stocking bare feet. I am not fat or skinny just right LuMun would sometime call me JUST RIGHT we loved each other. I loved to wear nice looking clothes I don't like dressing very fancy or very dressy just nice and comfortable looking clothes. I can make a pair of jeans look like the shit.

My children:

And I have three children are grown and gone and out there on their own doing ok by themselves amen God is good amen. As they grew up they had no worries, wants or responsibilities their job was to go to school and get an education.

 Silver did pretty well in school she has liked school since kindergarten. No problems in none of her grades except for the beginning of the ninth grade. New school so I understood she hurried up and figured it out. She knew that school was important for her not for me. She finished school and stumbled around for about six months and she figured that I too. The only way she was going to do something with herself was to go to college and she did. That girl went on and got her Ph.D. I was so happy for her and myself. It was like look at what we did "ok!" Silver likes to go to the skating rink and skate and ice skate she is pretty good I should say myself. I hope that she teaches her children to skate that is good for your coordination they say. Her children are my youngest of the grands she finished with herself first then had children. All her children are in elementary school and my other grands are in middle and high school god is good amen. So right now, her and family are doing just fine I would think. Someone said no news is good news I don't think so. I think it's best to know that not to know or maybe it might be on a need to know basis. No don't forget that we are family god is goo amen. I remember when she had her first child-man it was loving, funny, my baby having a baby thank you lord I love it. Who could ask for anything better or more loving? Now her children are not my first grand's, but it never gets old about having grand's my grand's.