Chapter 5

Dating 

Me dating  I guess if that works. For the next month or more we were in the bed or all hugged up as if we were glued together every chance we could get. Was this love or lust. Shit, I don't know but I am loving it it's like we can't get enough of each other. It has been a year since my beloved Ott died he will always be my first love and in my heart but who's to say you can't love again?  I stayed at Roen's house for a month dang. We were riding to work together doing everything together. But I had to raise up for some air I need to go and check my condo and take my dogs Shannon and Bambam home for a while he might be missing home and his things and bed and other things.  All three of my children just wanted to know what's up what are we going to do. The only thing I could think of is that I am happy and having fun at the same time something that I should be doing. I owe nothing to no one. 

Calling Zoe

Hi Zoe how is the divorce going and have Espen had his baby yet? The divorce is going and the baby was born stillborn. How did you find that out? Espen called me he wanted to talk about the divorce and he is moving back to the states.  What about the female they broke up after the baby was born stillborn. She no longer wanted to be with him so he had to move out so now he is coming back to the states. Where is he going to stay? He asked if we can try and make our marriage work. He said he was very sorry for doing this to our family. And that this will never happen again. So what are you going to do? I don't know. Shit, we have been together for over fifteen years. Do you trust him? Somewhat I am not sure of nothing right now. Did you talk to the children about this? Yes. And what do they think? Valley said what if he does it again are you going to keep forgiving him? Napa is saying nothing it doesn't matter. And what did you tell her? I told her I will take baby steps because I put too much in our lives to just give up like that. And then she said I thought you were going to get a divorce at first? Yes, I was when I thought there was a child involved. So when is he returning? He should be here on Friday. Is he going to stay with you and the girls? Yes in the spare room. I am not ready to sleep in the same bed with him. But the same house huh? Mother stop making a big deal out of this. Honey, I just want to make sure that you know what you are doing. Because I know how he hurt you was when he did this.  Ok, that is why we will be taking baby steps. Mother, what is going on with you and Dexdon? Well, we are in a good relationship and he is talking about marriage.  Wow mother what are you going to do? Well your father has been dead for almost a year and I am not getting any younger and why should I be alone for the rest of my life? If there is someone that love and want to be with me why not? Well, mother, I will talk to you later love you see you soon.  Are you all coming over for Christmas? Yes, mother. Please don't bring any alcoholic beverages. 

Calling Silver

Hey honey how are you doing? Oh, I'm fine having fun with Dexdon going on dates and doing adult stuff.  Dexdon he asked to marry me? What did you say? I haven't said anything yet. So what are you going to say?  I don't know maybe we should try and live together. We can live in the condo because we are both too old to go out there and cut the grass and do the snow we can pay the condo fees and have all of that done. What does he think about your dog? He loves Shannon and Shannon loves him. When I am at his house I take Shannon and Bambam with me where ever I go. It would be mean to leave them at home alone. At first, I left them alone and I felt bad when I saw them so now I take them everywhere I go. Have you spoken to Zoe lately? No.  Well, she is going to let Espen move back in. What? What happens to the baby? The baby did not make it. So since the baby did not live the women don't want to be with him and he has nowhere to go so he asked her if he can come home and if they can try to work on their marriage. She said she is going to try because they have been together too long to walk away just like that. Well, she was going to walk away when there was a child.  What do the children think about this?  Valley said what if he does it again are you going to keep forgiving him? Napa is saying nothing it doesn't matter. This just pisses me off I hate this shit my sister having to deal with this man. Silver she loves him and a relationship is not that easy to let go. Look how long they have been together and they have children together.  So he fucked and not that there is no child he wants to get back with her. What if the child would have lived. Honey, I can't answer that question. I already know he would have stayed with her. That is so not fair to Zoe.  He is just a no good dog man I wish I could do something about him. Just be happy for your sister this is what she wants. Man fuck this shit I am going to talk to Zoe. Because I had told her once before he was no good and he showed her and she is still going to take him back this just makes me so mad. What are you going to tell her I don't know I just know she can do better than him. He should have thought about the length of time they had been together before he decided to go out there and get some other women pregnant.  Silver you are getting way to upset over this mother that is my sister who is hurting. I will talk to you later when I think you have calmed down. Mother, you are funny. Love you see you soon.  Are you all coming over for Christmas? Yes, mother. Please don't bring any alcoholic beverages.