Chapter 8

Back to normal

Zoe and the girls are still here which is fine with me they will be moving into their new condo after Zoe finished moving the stuff out of the house. She had just bought all new everything beds kitchen table living room furniture.  She will be moving in at the end of January. I am glad that I was able to do this for her I love my children and I will do almost anything for them to keep them happy. Dexdon and I are going out to lunch so that we can set the wedding date.  We decided that we are going to get married on March 13th. So we have to go uptown and get the paperwork ready and Dexdon has a home church and he is going to have the preacher marry us we will marry in the church and then we will have the reception in the community room. Our children decided that they will take care of everything in the community room the decorations. They sent out invitations to our friends to invite them to the reception.  The family wanted to have a theme but I said no we are just going to have some fun and party to the end. 

Zoe moving

It is the last week of January and Zoe and the girls are moving into their condo they are very happy. (phone ringing) Hello. Hi, mom, Espen is over here at my condo drunk and talking loud saying that he wants his family back and how sorry he is for doing all of these things to me. Saying I was always his real love and that the others were just a piece of ass and then shit happened and he had to do the things he did. Like what Zoe? Like marring that woman because of the baby. Then I said to him but you were already married to me. How could you marry someone else if you are already married? Then he said that he had to because he knew if he asked me if they could move in with us I would snap. Mom I am going to call the police because I don't want him around. The girls are yelling at him it's just crazy here right now I don't want this kind of stuff around my home. I think he is trying to get me in trouble and get me put out or something like that. Mom, can you please come over? I will be right over. Ok, thank you, mom. Hi Espen how are you doing these days? I am so sick and tired and I want my family back and Zoe won't listen to me she won't give me a chance to explain anything. Espen there is nothing to explain. You got married to another woman while you were married to my daughter what is there to explain.  Zoe the police is here. (Espen) Did you call the police on me? How could you do that? I don't want you here. How did you find out where I lived? I have been watching you and I followed you everywhere you went.  Espen you are sick get out of here and never come back. (Police) Mam do you want to file a restraining order? Yes. Zoe, you can't do that. What about our children? We will take care of that in the divorce. But until then you are to stay away from us. Zoe, I love you and miss you please give me a chance. No! Espen.  Leave just leave, please. (police) Let's go, sir, ok get your hands off of me I can walk. Zoe the movers are here ok thanks, mom.  I am going to leave now. Where are you going? Dexdon and I are going shopping for the wedding clothes we want to match. What colors are you guys going to wear? I don't know yet. The only reason I asked is because we want to make the community room match your outfits. We are going to wear red and black. Thanks, mom.  Talk to you later. 

Shopping

I love shopping for things for myself sometimes I think I am addicted to shopping but since Dexdon is going with me I will try to maintain my cool and not go overboard since he is paying for everything. First, we went out to lunch we ate salads I had a garden salad and Dexdon ate a shrimp salad I was stuffed but I can still try on my dress. We are going to do me first so we looked around we went into the most popular store in the mall. L&T's a very fancy store. I found a very nice dress not to fancy and not to plain. It is red and black and then I got me a black hat with the vail and some red and black pumps.  We went to the men's section and found Dexdon a black suit with a red long sleeve shirt to go with it and a silk black tie with some black Stacy Adams and some red silk socks. So now we have our clothing for our wedding and we decided that we are not going to let anyone see them until the day of the wedding. Now we have to go and look at some rings. We decided on a set of rings that are crafted from solid white gold and hallmarked. The Claddagh and Celtic Knotwork pattern which repeats around the whole band. They were individually handcrafted by a Goldsmith in Ireland. I like these rings something very different from what I have seen.  After all of that work, we went to an art museum and that is where he proposed to me and place the band on my finger. This is a very happy day for me. I can't wait for my children to see my wedding band. Time is going by so fast it's almost the end of January already. I have to double check things.  I got the community room for March 13th our clothes are all ready and we told my children to let the guess know to wear red and black and for them and their children as well to wear red and black to the reception. Now I think that everything is all in place. Dexdon cleared his house and put it up for sale and he gave his children a lot of things that they had left over time and then he had a garage sale and he sold a lot of stuff. He also had to rent a storage to store a couple of things and his two antique cars one is a Monte-Carlo red 1935 in damn good condition and the other one is a roaster baby blue 1945 very good condition. I can't wait to drive one of them I think I will look good in the red car.