Chapter 18

Good morning mom and dad good morning baby.  So why are you guys up so early?  It's six in the morning. Honey we are going to eat and head back home because we have to prepare for the work week. We have a business to run. Hey, honey is there a church around here? Yes, mom, there's a Baptist church about two blocks down. I would think that it starts at ten this morning like all other churches. Ok, so we are going to get dressed and go to this church and then come back here to see everyone and to say goodbye. Hey, mom, we can all do some lunch. That would be great. So I will have everyone together and we will meet you at La- Bonnets Restaurant at noon. I will call them and reserve a table for all of us. Hello La-Bonnets how may I help you? Yes, this is Silver Manning and I would like to reserve a table to seat sixteen people please for lunch. Can you have that ready for lunch?  Yes, we can do that Mrs. Manning. Thank You, Sir I will see you then. Hey, Otto are you and Mary and the children going to lunch with us I reserved sixteen seating for all of us. Yes, we will be going. Great everyone made it this looks great all of us here eating as a family I love it. I planned for someone to come and take pictures of us before we eat so everyone please smile for the camera. Good, he made it here. Mr. Amara, we are over here. We are ready.   Mr. Amara, I would like for you to take four and develop them and make four 8" x 10" in color and four in black and white please thank you. I will pay you when you bring the pictures to me. Is that ok with you? Yes, that is fine. Thank You then see you in two days. Yes, Mrs. Manning. The food is great did everyone get what they wanted? Would anyone like some dessert? Because I took the liberty of ordering everyone a slice of peach pie with ice cream on top of it. Well, everyone, we are going to heading back home said Rou. And I really enjoyed myself these past couples of days family and all I really loved it. We are going to get ready to leave also said, Otto and I will pick the children up at the end of the summer.  Heidi and Otta be good to your auntie said, Mary. We will mom. You guys call when you make it home ok. Do you hear me, mom and Otto? Yes, honey, I will call you when Dexdon and I make it back home ok honey. We will call you also Silver said, Otto. Ok bye, everyone please have a safe ride home. Hey Otta, Hanna, Napa, and Corina the four of you will be here with me for a week and then you all will be starting a summer program. What kind of summer program is it, auntie? The Boys and Girls Club We heard about the Boys and Girls Club but we have never been. Really none of you asked Silver. Remember I told you all that you will be here with me and the three of you will start the following week on Monday. How will we get there auntie? There will be a bus here to pick you all up at nine in the morning and you will return here by three or later depending if you go on a trip that day. I had fun at the pool auntie said today said, Corinna. I am glad. Did everyone have fun? Yes, auntie said Otta, Hanna, and Napa. Ok good, now we are going to go home and take showers and change clothes and then go out to eat. There is this nice restaurant called the  Plate of Blue we can go there for lunch and then we can go to this art museum that I would like to take us to. And any way we can walk the food off that we just ate. Lunch was long and good we was there for almost three hours.  We can walk down the street to the museum and look around as we walk ok everyone. Yes auntie. The museum was nice I really like the different kinds of art all in one museum.  Wow auntie there was European medieval architecture, sculpture and decorative arts, with a focus on the Romanesque and Gothic periods. And the  modern and contemporary art International Style this museum even had Modern architecture, Contemporary architecture  preservation of the art and cultures of the Himalayas, India and neighboring regions, with a permanent collection focused particularly on Tibetan art and the 20th- and 21st-century American art. Wow Corinna I didn't know that you knew that much about art.  Ok Otta, Hanna, Napa, and Corina let's go home it is almost six in the evening we can take our showers and dress for bed and watch some television and then eat dinner. Hey Auntie said Hanna let's rent some movies on the way home so after we finished eating we can watch some movies. Ok so let's go and get some movies on the way home.  There is this place down the street called Box- Box and we can rent two movies from there. So let's go there and look and decide which movies we will watch and pick up some food and some pop corn we can't forget the popcorn. Popcorn goes with movie watching. We can walk down there so let's go now.  Let' s go in the TV  room. You have a TV room Auntie said Corinna. Yes dear it is in the basement so everyone go take your showers and get into you pajamas and come down to the basement I am going to take a shower and put on my pajamas also so I will meet everyone in an about thirty minutes in the basement.  Wow that movie was good  and it was all action I love action movies said Valley.  Corinna fell the sleep half way into the second movie said Jezell after she ate all of her food. So have anyone spoke to their parents since they been here said Silver?  No we haven't had the time said everyone.

a