Chapter 2

"Who the hell is the person who slap Ajax?" The girl shouted. Everyone is silent, Edward come to this girl and talk to her.

"Jenny, stop making a scene." The girl shoot glares at Edward. If glares are deadly, Edward should be lying right now.

She turn and see me. Her brows met as she looks at me. "You. You slapped Ajax?" I stand frozen. Jack, Paul and Kevin go to this girl and hold her arms.

"Let's go Jenny. Don't make anything that can humiliate you." She raise her brows at me. "I am not humiliating myself, I am humiliating her." Pointing at me.

"She slapped Ajax and she will get what she deserve." Edward put Jenny's hands down and held it hard. "Edward, stop it. It hurts." Edward look at Jenny seriously. "Stop this now or you will regret it." She grasp away from them and left the cafeteria. When they left, everyone in the cafeteria starting to become a market. I also left the cafeteria while everyone still has their eyes on me.

I go to my next class and sit down at the back. I look down. What have I done? It is my first day and I cause a scene.

Someone sit beside me and poke at me. It is Raine. "I'm so sorry that I haven't been with you a while ago. I am the class representative so I was called to the faculty." I smile at her but I can see that she knows about what happened a while ago. "You know, you can tell me. I know that we are not really that close but I can listen. I heard about everything." I sigh. "It is just I cannot stand someone who is like that. I was born in a place where people care for each other and never judging them."

She pat my shoulders. "You can pass through this. But, my advice is you should avoid Ajax and his friends because it is better that way. Wait, what is your relationship with Edward he seems always there for you."

"He is my cousin." She gasps. "Now, I see. You know what I have some sort of a crush to him, don't tell him." I laugh. "Of course."

The class already started and I can't feel at ease as the presence within the room is getting awkward.

Raine and I go out after the class, we are walking within the hallway as a group of girls block us out.

"Hey you, stop right there." I look at the girl. She is Jenny.

"What do you need from me?" I ask. She laughs. She suddenly push me back and I fell to the ground. Raine help me stand up to my feet and face Jenny.

"What is the problem with you?" She raised her brow and look at me from head to toe. Students starting to gather and we are positioned in the middle.

"Listen everyone, this girl likes Ajax. She may be feisty within the University but she is silently plotting something to get  the attention of Ajax." Everyone starting to whisper. "Know your stand, because this is just the start." She pour the coffee drink into my clothes. "That's what you deserve, slut." She pass by at me and left me at the middle with these people painted with judgement.

"Let's go Marie. Don't mind them, let's get you a new set of clothes." We leave from the crowd and go to the gym.

"Do you have extra clothes with you?" She ask. A pair of arms come into me. "I'm so sorry Marie, I was not there to protect you." Suddenly, the tears that I am hiding a while ago starting to fall. "Just let it out." He pat my head and hug me tightly. "I will talk to Ajax and clean this mess." I nod.

"Do you have some extra clothes with you?" He asked. I shake my head. "Just wait here, I will buy you some clothes to the nearest store here." He look at Raine. "Please take care of her for me." Raine smile and nod. After that, Edward left us.