Last Chapter: Chapter 25

A/N:
Please take note that the italic words are Marie's point of view. Even though this play is an act-only, the one that I am telling here is the storyline based on the perception of the main character of their performance.

When I enter the stage, I put my act on.

I am happy walking around this place, this place is my home. The stage is set-up by having a small hut house on the side which is surrounded by a pot of plants and a fake tree on it's side. It is located at the right side of the stage. Where my happiness, freedom and purity built upon me. I will always love this place no matter what. Like how I love where I came from.

I am busy doing something that brings me happiness, when a group of guys come into my sight. That's when Edward, Jack, Kevin and Jack enters. I never thought such people would come here. They actually wear differently, they wear something modern while I am wearing a plain white dress. Showing our differences. There are 4 guys as what I see, they are busy talking to each other. Their smile gives warmth upon me. I never felt this way before. Their laughters ring into my ears as if they are singing.

A guy with a brown colored hair seem to notice me. This is Edward. He look at me with shock paint on his face. His friends look at him and look at the direction where he is looking at. They are all surprise about seeing me. I smile at them ensuring of I am no harm. They smile back at me too. After all, my place is welcome to everyone. I suddenly remembered how I met them.

I go to their place and talk to them, we have our introduction and greetings. They are positioned at the other side of the stage. I am so happy with such great and warm welcome. They share their stories to me as I enjoy listening to them. They are nice people. We also share some laughters like what they did when I was watching them. When I am with them, they never fail to bring laughter to me.

When time flies, it seems that I don't understand everything what they are talking about. This is the part where I am starting to feel really different from them as I don't understand what they are talking about anymore. I felt that I am out of place of their conversation now. I excuse myself as I wanted to go back what I used to be, but the guy right next to me stops me from leaving. It is Jack

I ask him to let go of my hand but he didn't. It reminds me of how Jack used to not letting me go whenever Ajax is around. They surrounded me as if I am their prey. I try my best on escaping from his grip but it is no use, he is strong. Their expressions starting to change. That's when I realize that they knew what my feelings for Ajax before I did and I wasn't aware that I was too transparent about it.

I bit the hand of the guy holding my hand and I run as fast as I could. I look back but they are still chasing me, I run and run. I lost them when suddenly I fell into the ground. I got some bruise on my knee. I planned to stay away from them to avoid Ajax.

I am positioned at the center of the stage. A tear started to fall on my eyes, I've never been afraid of my life. I cry and cry, shaking of fear that maybe they will find me and do something bad on me.

It is been a long hour when there is no sign of them. A group of girls pass into the other side of my place. It's Marrine, Rose, Racey, and Devon's turn. I stood up, maybe I can call some help from them.

I follow them as they lead me to where I was before. We go back to the other side of the stage where the first scene was acted. I look around searching for something. Gladly they are not here. I come close to them asking for help.

They look at me with concern on their faces. I remember the time when I met Marrine and Rose. They use some medications on my knee and put a band aid on it. I thank them and suppose to leave but they stop me. They also helped me when I was having a hard time with Jenny.