Sneak Peek for Please let go of my heart

A/N:
Please take note that this is just a sneak peek. There is a possibility that this dialogue may not appear. But, the thought of it, is included in the next part.

"I like you Marie." Ajax said.

I smiled. How long have I been waiting for me to hear this?

"Ever since I met you, I liked you. I was just too scared to admit it because I know myself that you are different from me. You don't deserve someone like me. That's why I was afraid. But still, you got hurt a lot of times because of me. I am sorry about it, I tried to helped you but everything is out of my hands. I hope you forgive me. My feelings for you never changed ever since then." Ajax didn't look me in the face even though he didn't look, I know he is sincere.

I move his face gently facing me. I hold both of his cheeks. I raise myself and kiss his forehead.

"Thank you."

My phone beeps and I look at who it is. I chuckle at myself. He always come at the right timing.

I look at it, it's from David. 'Are you done? Can I have your time?'

***

"Raine is expelled before Graduation. She is caught guilty about her doings." I never felt so happy in my life. Finally, justice is served.

"With all your help, I wouldn't be able to find justice and succeed." I smiled at them.

We all been set free from this tragedy.

***

I look at David, I have never felt this way that a piece of my heart is somehow missing.

David hugs me and kisses my forehead. "Marie, I am letting you go. I am now letting go of your heart."