Chapter 9

"Marie what are you doing here?" Rose is infront of us. Why of all people?

"Ajax right?" Ajax nods. Rose looks into me then Ajax.

"Both of you seem serious. Any problem?" Does Rose knows about the issue Ajax and I? Marie, you know that it's impossible that she wouldn't know about that.

"No, we're good." Ajax answers.

"Oh, I see. I just pass by here and I saw the two of you. So, I wanted to check if it really is the both of you." I smile at Rose and so as her.

"I just came to the hospital and I bumped into Marie. It is already getting late as I wouldn't let Edward's cousin going home alone and keep her company. As a compensation for all I have done to her." He reasons out. I don't think Rose will buy his reason.

"Now I understand. It is good that you two can console each other and try to remove all the negativities." Rose bid her goodbye and I am left speechless about what happen.

"Don't worry she won't think anything rather than what I had just said. She is one of my friends." Oh! I didn't know about that.

"Maybe, we should go now. I think there will be a possibility that Rose isn't the only one who will see us here." Suddenly it rains, Ajax and I run into a nearest shelter.

"Didn't know that it is going to rain." I said. We just stay there for a long minute and Ajax gets something from his bag.

"Here." He lends me a black cap, I look at him hesitating to take it. "You need it to cover your head in the rain. We can't stay here any longer as we don't know when the rain stops." I take the cap and wear it.

"How about you?" He just looks at the rain and shrug. "I only have 1 cap so I will be taking a bath at the rain." I am going to remove the cap but he puts his hand on my head. "Don't worry, it will be hard if you got sick. I don't get sick easily, I assure you. Are you ready?" I nod at him and together we run at the rain going to the station of the bus.

Luckily, the station is not that far away.  When we arrive at the stop, the rain is almost gone.

"I think I am good here." He looks at me saying that I can't stop him on doing what he wants.

We are at the street where my building is, I insist that he should not bring me to the building as he needs to go home already and dry himself up not to get sick. I give him back his cap and he wears it. I thank him for lending it to me and he left when I go to the building.

Today is a brand new day, the University is announcing that there will be an upcoming retreat.

We are at the theater right now as we will be practicing one of the scenes of the play. Edward, Jack, Paul and Kevin is together with me at this play.

"Hurting you in this scene is really painful to me." Jack teases.

"Yeah, knowing that you will suffer and be afraid. I think Edward will not hesitate to attack us anytime." Paul says and everyone laughs. 

"Edward don't do anything to us, you know that you are part of this scene." Edward shakes his head at Kevins joke.

"Okay, so I assume that you read the story on this scene. I know that you will just act in this play no voices, no singing and it is just pure acting. That means, we are depending on your expressions. Understand?" We all nod and starts practicing the scene. The President is really strict about this play because it is not just an ordinary play because it tells a message and we should convey it properly.