Author's Note

Thank you so much for reading my first ever Teen Fiction. I am not sure if you liked the story or not. Please comment down below so that I can hear your thoughts about the story. I am open to different opinions as it will helps me a lot as I am an amateur writer. I did my all to this story, actually it took me long enough to align the plot but anyways I am glad that you made all the way here.

Questions:

1.) Will it have a book 2?
I'm not sure if it is considered to be a book 2, as the next one is still a continuation to the story (Please take care of my heart). You can see that because I didn't put an epilogue to it. I decided to put it in a different one rather to combine it because the title says it all, it is entitled "Please let go of my heart" maybe a part 2 not a book 2 will do for it. So, stay tuned for it this August 10.

2.) The events of the story are happening quite fast and the story is short.
First of all, I would like to inform everyone, I am just writing what my mind said so. I admit that I am not a good writer, as I haven't spread my horizons yet due to some self conflicts. It is short because it will be continued on a next part. If you think that things happened too fast, I did my best to produce this, is all I can say.

3.) Will Marie end up with someone?
We'll see on the next part.

We all know that this year (2020), made a lot of impact to our lives. It is really a challenging year for us, but please remember it is only a part of the challenges we have in life. Always keep forward and never lose hope. We are all in this together.

Thank you again! Please stay safe, healthy, loved and have faith.

-Zerozenn