Chapter 23

A lot of things happened to me after that. I thought I died at that day. I am given another life again.

While I was still recovering at the hospital, I also consult a Psychiatrist. According to the Psychiatrist, I had a trauma because of that incident that it then led me to depression and cause me to end myself, it was somehow a long therapy to make me stable but I made it.

I had a home study for a while after I was discharged. David, Edward, Marrine and Rose visits me at our apartment. David has a huge part on helping me recover.

It's been 3 months since that incident.

I decided to continue my studying into the University until I graduate. Mom was against it at first because after everything happened she decided to make me stay away from Raine if possible. No, I will stay. I will find a way to give justice to what happened that day, I should be able to witness how will Raine crumble one day with my own eyes.

But before I go back to the University tomorrow, I have something to do first to be able to start my journey on achieving my goals in the future. Which is talking to Hannah, I will resign as her tutor and apologize to her. It is better for me to stop myself getting connected with Ajax as a start. So, I'll have to let go Hannah even it is hard for me.

"I'll come with you." David said. David is always at the apartment that my Mom is used to that David is around all the time. Mom even teased me if David has a chance....

"It will be short." He shakes his head. He is very protective these days. Even though I told him I am going to be fine, he still won't let go.

"I will come with you whether you like it or not." I already drop this argument by letting him be but with a condition that he will only have to wait at the lobby.

We commuted going to the hospital, I leave David at the lobby but he still won't let me go. "Call me right away if something might bad happen." I nod. He squints his eyes like he wasn't satisfied to my response.

"I will David. Stop acting like you are an over-protective brother, friend or what. It doesn't suits you." I start to go to Hannah's room.

I bought some fruits and flowers for Hannah before going to the hospital. This will be the possible last time that I am going to see her. I knock first before coming in.

Hannah is talking to her personal nurse, when she see me her eyes brighten. It makes my heart swell to think that this may be the last time I am going to see her.

"Marie! You've come, I haven't seen you in a long time. How are you?" I put the flowers and the fruits on her side table and give her a hug. She hug me back tightly. Her personal nurse excuse herself.

"I have been doing well, I was just busy. I'm sorry that it took me this time to visit you." Hannah seems wasn't aware about that incident.

I arrange the fruits and put it on her fruit basket. "How are you Hannah?" Hannah cross her arms and pout. She is so cute.

"I miss you, I feel so lonely that I haven't seen you. I even ask Ajax about you but he said you're busy. Why are you busy that you even had no time to atleast visit me?" Ajax should be feel ashamed and guilty to what he and his girlfriend had done to me. Yes, David told me that Raine and Ajax are in a relationship right now. A perfect couple, a couple of users.

"I was so busy at school, I am really sorry as I haven't told you beforehand." I give her a banana and peel it for her.

I sit down at her side at the bed. "It's fine Marie, I understand. What matters the most is that I am happy that you are here right now." I pat her head.