RWBY Chibi Episode 12

Introducing...Wade, Dead Emily!

Teams RWBY and JNPR were hanging out together when all of a sudden they see a giant spaceship.

Yang: Woah.

Ruby: THE ALIENS ARE COMING!!!

She dashes away but Ren quickly grabs her hood and pulls her back in. The ship lands and out of it come a black haired adult male with red eyes, a young girl, about 7 years old, with long black hair, red eyes and raven wings on her back. Lastly, a young boy, about 12, with black hair and black eyes. The adult was wearing some kind of black armor, the girl was wearing a flower dress and sneakers and the boy was wearing a hoodie, tracking pants and sneakers.

Dead: Alright you two, I have to drop you off here.

Emily: Do we have to Uncle Dead?

Dead: Yes you do, your moms are busy and so am I. However, I believe your big brother already knows these people.

Wade: Huh?

Yang: BABY WADE!!!

Wade: Oh no.

Yang goes to hug him but she is blasted back by a black fireball from Emily.

Emily: Go away scary lady!

Little Red Riding Hood

Team _IAR, JNPR, EBNY(excluding Brigette), Wade and Emily sit down in front of a makeshift stage with a wooded backdrop.

Ozpin: And now, Team RWBY presents: an original stage play, entitled Little Red Riding Hood.

Emily: Big brother? Isn't that the fairytale mommy Ilia reads to me everynight?

Wade: Yeah.

Ozpin: Once upon a time, there was an adorable girl who went by the name of Little Red Riding Hood.

Ruby jumps on stage.

Ruby: What is good in the hood!?

Ozpin: Loved by many and known for her colorful hood, Little Red was on a very important mission: To deliver baked goods to her dear, sweet grandmother.

Ruby: Yeah, we tried to put her in a home but she wasn't havin' it, so... gotta go feed her.

Yang jumps on stage and she is wearing glasses.

Yang: Hey Red, make sure to bring grandma some produce this time! These old legs can't run on chocolate chips alone!

Ruby: Yang! This isn't your scene!

Yang dons a fake nose and mustache with her glasses.

Yang: And these aren't even real glasses! Heyo!

Yang prances backwards off the stage.

Emily: This isn't how the story went.

Ruby: Eh, amateurs.

Ozpin: But as she frolicked through the woods to her grandmother's cottage, she came across a creature who had more sinister intentions...