RWBY Chibi Episode 17

Bathroom Break

Jaune waits desperately outside the bathroom door, squirming and groaning with discomfort.

Jaune: Oh, come on, I really have to go!

Ren: *From behind the closed bathroom door* Almost finished. Practice some patience.

Jaune: I don't need to practice patience, Ren, I need to... I need to use the restroom!

Pyrrha Nikos walks up to Jaune.

Pyrrha: Hey Jaune! What are you doing?

Jaune: Oh, hey, Pyrrha! Just, um, doing some new... fighting techniques, that, uh... I invented! *Pauses for a moment, then turns to Ren* You're killing me, Ren, I hope you know that.

Ren exits the bathroom.

Jaune: Thank you!

Nora strolls up to the bathroom door.

Nora: Do you mind if I use your bathroom? Ours is broken. I really, really, really, need to go, like for realsies.

But before Jaune gives an answer:

Nora: Thanks Jaune, you're the best!

She quickly enters the restroom and shuts the door in Jaune's face as he whimpers.

Pyrrha: That was very nice of you.

Jaune: That's me, Mr. Nice Guy. Oh my...

He flops onto the floor and starts rolling side to side on the floor.

Jaune: Think dry thoughts, think dry thoughts, think dry thoughts!

Pyrrha: Is this another one of your fighting moves?

Nora exits the restroom, but Sun immediately appears and goes for the door before Jaune can react.

Sun: Cool moves, dude!

He quickly darts into the bathroom, slamming the door in Jaune's face.

Jaune: NO! Ohh, you can do this, ohh, just a little bit longer, ohh, mommy's special boy!

He continues wriggling in pain.

Sun abruptly slams the door open, flattening Jaune against the wall.

Sun: Just had to wash my hands! All yours buddy.

He walks off.

Pyrrha: Are you okay babe? Do you still need to use the restroom?

Jaune: No. No, I'm good.

He starts sidling up against the wall and moving away from Pyrrha, making damp noises as he moves.

Pyrrha: Would you teach me some of those fighting moves? I've never seen anything like it.

Jaune: Sure, sure, just, uh... Need to do some laundry first...