RWBY Chibi Episode 15

Bad Boy Jaune

Jaune was wearing Yang's sunglasses, his hair blowing. Behind him is Zwei, visible from the rear end up, his tail waggling.

Jaune: Ho-ho, yeah! This is the life! Am I right, buddy?

Jaune turns to look at Zwei, who sits up and barks twice.

Jaune: Just a couple of bad boys living the carefree life. You with me, pal?

Zwei barks twice.

Jaune: It's me and you against the world, Zwei. Whoo-hoo!

Zwei joins in on Jaune's "hoo" with a howl.

Zwei and Jaune are on Yang's motorcycle, stationary, and in front of a small fan.

Jaune: Vroom, vroom. Ho-yeah, bros before—

Jaune cuts off when he realizes that Yang's walked in and is standing in front of him, glaring. Zwei whimpers. Yang kicks the fan over.

Yang: Off. Now.

Jaune gets off and clears his throat while Yang walks over to her bike.

Jaune: Pretty cool chopper. Chop-per. That's what we bad boys like to call it.

Yang: Shh. Give them to me.

She holds out her hand. Jaune takes off the sunglasses and hands them back to Yang.

Jaune: Oh, right. Here you go. I was just borrowing them.

Yang turns away from Jaune and motors off, leaving Jaune and Zwei in a cloud of smog. Jaune flinches and coughs.

Jaune: Pfft. Yang thinks she's so cool. I mean, yeah, OK, she's pretty cool, but not as cool as she thinks.

Zwei barks twice.

Jaune: You're right, pal. We don't need a bike. We don't need any girls. We're just a couple of bad boys taking on the world!

He closes his eyes and fists punches the air, holding the pose.

Ruby: Zwei! There you are.

She pets Zwei and speaks in cutesy tones.

Ruby: Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? Who gets all the kissies? You do. Yeah, you do. Come on, let's go eat Weiss' homework.

Ruby walks away with a happy Zwei. Jaune opens his eyes.

Jaune: Wait, what? Traitor! *Mumbling* I'd be a good boy, too, if it got me all the kissies. *Talking* Well, at least I have this cool IPod I found.

He feels the air behind him getting colder. He turns around and sees Amara in her wyvern form. He turns pale.

Amara: Give...My...IPod...Back...

Jaune tosses it back to her and runs away with a yell.

Neptune's Phobia

Neptune and Sun are walking down the street. Neptune notices a nearby puddle and begins to show concern as a car approaches. The car passes, revealing a frightened Neptune clinging to Sun's head to avoid the splash.

Sun: Dude, you gotta get over this.

Neptune: Get, uh, get over what?

Neptune looks nervously back at the puddle, then back to Sun.

Neptune: I'm working on it, OK?

Later, on a rainy day. A door slowly opens and Neptune peers outside. Thunder and lightning flashes, causing him to duck back inside. The door opens wide and Neptune emerges and walks away, completely obscured by multiple blue umbrellas. The next day, in closed shower cubicle. Neptune opens shower curtain, revealing him to be soaked, yet completely dressed, wearing his goggles and some orange water wings. He begins to proudly walk away, humming to himself, before slipping on wet tiles.

Neptune: Wha? Uh!

Next week, Neptune was sitting in a life guard chair surveying a pool.

Neptune: Hmm.

Jaune appears marching past the pool but slips and falls in while Neptune watches.

Jaune: Help! Someone!

Neptune looks away. Jaune struggles to stay afloat.

Jaune: I'm drowning! I'm in the water and I'm drowning! Right now! Drowning!

Neptune whistles loudly, still ignoring Jaune who is frequently bobbing under the water.

Jaune: I might die, this could be it! If only someone...could jump in the water...and save me! This is it...I see the light!..I'm goin' toward it...so...warm...

Jaune burbles as he sinks underwater. A single bubble rises into the air as Neptune slowly looks back in concern. Y/N dives in and throws Jaune out.

Y/N: Okay who hired this guy?

Points to Neptune.

Back to the street. Neptune is still clutching Sun, who is still staring straight ahead looking completely fed up.

Neptune: Ok, maybe you're right.

Sun shakes his head silently.

Nora's Gift

Nora stands by a large green and pink present.

Nora: Mmm, oh, Ren! You have a special delivery!

Ren: What is it?

Nora: I don't know. Maybe its from a secret admirer... who loooooves you?

She mimes drawing a heart in the air and points to Ren.

Ren: ...Is it from you?

Nora: Me?! Why would you-?! No... Ha ha! That's so silly you would think that. Like I would ever endanger our friendship like that!

She grabs Ren's face and shakes it, making him dizzy.

Nora: You're such a silly head. I said it's from a secret admirer! Aren't you gonna open it?!

Ren: I'll pass.

He turns and begins to walk away.

Nora: What?!

She runs and blocks Ren.

Nora: That's... no...wait! You can't just pass on a present from a secret admirer!

Ren: Why not?

Nora: Because she's spent days and days and tons of effort to find just the right gift that expresses the LOVE that she feels for you... is what I'm guessing, since she is a secret!

Ren: Riiiiight... or...

He steps in close and picks Nora up.

Ren: It's a trap from one of our numerous enemies...

He swings her around and places her out of his way.

Ren: Or worse.. another one of your pranks.

He walks off, leaving Nora disheartened.

Nora: But... but...

The present rumbles and shakes. Side pan shows Isabelle standing nearby.

Isabelle: Uh, Nora? Your gift is kind of, um, growling!?

The present growls and shakes violently. Nora jumps into air.

Nora: Oh my gosh! I forgot the air holes!

Isabelle: What was the gift even?

Nora: A beowulf pup!

Isabelle: *Sigh* I'll get Y/N.

Isabelle walks out.