RWBY Chibi Episode 16

Bike Race

On the streets of Vale, Blake Belladonna stands on the sidewalk with a flag.

Blake: Drivers, are you ready?

Yang Xiao Long revs up her motorcycle. Ruby Rose sits in a red wagon decorated with hot-rod flame stickers. She carrries a fishing rod with a dog bone dangling from the end, with Zwei puling the wagon.

Yang: Ready!

Ruby: Let's do this!

Zwei: Woof!

Weiss rolls up, riding a pretty pink tricycle.

Weiss: I, too, am ready to race.

Ruby and Yang pause and look at each other for a moment, then burst out in hysterical laughter.

Weiss: What?

Yang: Where'd you get that thing? Your grandma?

Weiss: As a matter of fact, yes. This was Nana Schnee's favorite bike. She called it "Stardust".

Ruby and Yang try to contain their laughter, but burst out into hysterics again.

Ruby: I wish you could see how dumb you look!

The hot-rod stickers on the side of Ruby's cart begin to peel off.

Ruby: Oh no, my stickies!

She quickly re-sticks the stickers to her cart.

Yang: Well I hope Nana taught you to lose, princess. 'Cause you don't have the horsepower.

Weiss: I have plenty of horses, thank you.

Blake: Enough chatter! Let's race! On your marks, get set, go!

As Ruby and Yang get ready to race, Weiss pulls out Myrtenaster and jabs the ground. Ice erupts from the ground below Yang and Ruby's vehicles, freezing them securely in place.

Yang: What and how?!

Ruby: No fair! I was gonna be so fast... and yet now, I am just furious!

Weiss slowly pedals away as Blake laughs in the background.

Weiss: Stardust awaaay!

Zwei: Woof woof!

Ruby and Yang pause for a moment, then begin struggle to get free from the ice, to no avail. They hear the engine of a car. They all look behind them to see Amara in a car with Gas Gas Gas on full blast in the car. She speeds past Weiss.

Blake: Oh yeah, I forgot she was also part of the race.

Weiss tries to go faster but Amara laps her 5 times.

Blake: And that's the race. Amara wins!

Amara smiles proudly while Weiss pouts.

Stand Up Yang

Yang stands in the spotlight of a dimly-lit comedy bar, performing her stand-up routine in front of an audience consisting of Sun, Ren, Jaune, Zwei, Ruby and Blake.