RWBY Chibi Episode 14

Tired Blake

A weary Blake staggers into RWBY's dorm room. She only gets to the center of the room, before falling to her knees, then splaying on the floor.

Blake: Ugh, that test was brutal! Must... rest... brain.

Zwei appears, and props himself on Blake's head.

Blake: Go away, dog.

Instead of leaving, however, Zwei just strolls around to Blake's right side and licks her.

Blake: No, this is not a game. This is not what a game looks like.

Blake tries to wave her mortal enemy away, but Zwei simply licks her fingers.

Blake: Agh, whatever. Dumb dog.

Blake lets her hand droop, allowing Zwei to nudge her for a few seconds. Zwei plops onto his butt, and scoots to Blake's side, snuggling with her.

Blake: I did not ask for this. These are unauthorized snuggles.

Zwei finally gets the message, and his body droops, saddened that Blake isn't playing along. As he plods away, Blake grabs him and pulls him closer, to the canine's surprise.

Blake: Didn't say to stop.

Zwei looks to Blake happily and licks her face.

Blake: If you tell anyone about this, I will shave your butt.

Zwei just licks her face again in agreement. Blake smiles, and the pair fall asleep snuggling.

Big Vacation

Weiss is waiting patiently at an airline terminal, tapping on her Scroll with an array of crisp-white suitcases at her feet. Amara is with her with just one pink suitcase. She is admiring Weiss' looks and listening to music. Out of nowhere, Ruby shows up with a crimson rolling suitcase and stops by her teammate's side.

Ruby: Weiss, wait! Don't go on your exotic beach vacation without me!

Weiss: Hmm, that's funny, I don't remember inviting you. In fact, I only invited Amara since it's our anniversary.

Ruby: Silly, that's because we're BFFs! And as your BFF, I just knew you'd want me to come along!

Weiss: Ruby, we're not...

She gives an annoyed sigh, as she realizes Ruby is just too stubborn to argue with.

Weiss: Fine, I suppose one more person won't ruin my vacation.

Right on cue, Sun, Jaune, Yang, Blake, Nora, Ren, and Neptune arrive, moving past Ruby, Amara and Weiss. Y/N wasn't there since he knew it was Amara's special day with Weiss and Raviera wasn't there because it was Isabelle's birthday.

Sun: *With a surfboard under his arm.* Sun's out with his guns out!

Jaune: *Carrying a beach ball* Beach volleyball champ coming through!

Yang: Who brought the suntan lotion?

Blake: *Armee with knife and fork, and a hungry look in her eyes.* I want all the fish.