RWBY Chibi Episode 23

The Great Dust Robbery

On a street sidewalk in Vale, Sun Wukong and Neptune Vasilias are walking. Through the store window the Shopkeep can be seen happily sweeping.

Neptune: Huh? Wait!

Neptune strikes a dramatic pose while Sun stops short.

Sun: What?

Neptune: My crime sense is going off.

Sun goes on alert, looking around.

Sun: Here?

Neptune: Ooh, yeah!

Sun whips on his detective mustache while Neptune does a crime sense dance, his eyes closed.

Neptune: Oh, it's happening!

Sun: OK, OK, what is it? Who's involved? What kind of homicide is it? Double? Triple?

Behind Sun, Torchwick and Neo tiptoe up to the store door with evil grins.

Sun: Quadruple?

Torchwick opens the door and he and Neo quickly slip inside the store.

Neptune: No, it's not that easy!

Through the store window, Neo is on Torchwick's shoulders as they both pop up from below and point their weapons at the Shopkeep three times. He trembles with fear.

Neptune: Come on...

Torchwick and Neo slip under the window frame, out of sight.

Neptune:...put my mustache on my face.

Torchwick and Neo pop up again from below the window, this time holding several Dust crystals. Sun is trying to get at Neptune's pocket.

Neptune: Come on, come on!

Sun: Okay, I know!

Torchwick and Neo do another window bop, and this time come up holding the cash register and a large bag.

Sun: I can't find it if you keep squirming!

Torchwick shakes the money into Neo's bag, and they slip out of sight under the window again.

Neptune: You know this process!

Torchwick and Neo pop up again to grin at the trembling Shopkeep and give quick nods of thanks.

Neptune: You want me to lose this lead?!

Torchwick and Neo disappear beneath the window again.

Sun: No, I'll figure it out!

The store door opens, Neo in front while Sun pats Neptune's butt with two hands.

Sun: Oh, here!

Sun swings around in front of Neptune to put his mustache on while the Neo and Torchwick tiptoe out of the store carrying an open trunk of Dust crystals. As soon as the mustache is on Neptune jumps forward and yells.