RWBY Chibi Episode 19

Life of Zwei

Zwei lies soundly asleep on the floor of the Team RWBY dorm room. Ruby walks over and looks at Zwei adoringly.

Ruby: Man, I wish I were a dog. You got the easy life, Zwei!

Outside Beacon Academy, Jaune is cornered by a pair of Beowolves, who claw and growl at him threateningly. Zwei jumps in between Jaune and the Beowolves and growls at them. The Grimm turn tail and run away.

Jaune: I'm saved!

A stick of dynamite wired up to an electronic timer sits in front of Ren, who holds a pair of scissors uncertainly as he looks back and forth between red and blue wires. The timer ticks down from seven seconds...

Ren: Red or blue? I'm almost out of time! Which is it?!

Zwei bounds in and quickly severs the blue wire with a bite. The timer freezes with one second left to spare. Ren turns to Zwei and smiles appreciatively.

Ren: I... I am saved!

In the Beacon kitchen, Weiss looks over the floor on her hands and knees, searching frantically for her missing pendant.

Weiss: Oh no! I've lost it! It's gone forever! Father will kill me!

Zwei walks over carrying the pendant in his teeth, dropping it by Weiss' side. Weiss picks up the pendant.

Weiss: Oh, never mind. I'm saved!

Outside From Dust Till Dawn, Cinder, Emerald and Mercury lie incapacitated in a pile. Zwei climbs up and sits triumphantly on top of them. On the sidewalk in the background, the Shopkeep watches, smiling.

Cinder: My nefarious schemes! My evil plans! All ruined! *Raises a fist* Curse you, Perry the Platapus-

TAKE TWO

Cinder: Curse you, adorable Corgi!

Zwei barks twice.

Back at the dorm room, an exhausted Zwei lies down and sleeps. Ruby walks over and looks at Zwei again.

Ruby: Just like I left you. Don't you do anything all day? Come on, Zwei! Let's go play outside!

Zwei whimpers.

Ruby: *Shaking her head* What a lazy little butt.

Pillow Fight

In the Beacon courtyard, Ren relaxes in the shade of a tree reading a book while Sun dangles upside-down from the tree, suspended by his tail. Neptune runs over and stops, excitedly out of breath.

Neptune: Guys! I just overheard! The girls are having... a pillow fight!

Sun drops down from the tree and landing in front of Neptune.

Sun: What!? Girls having a pillow fight?!

Neptune nods enthusiastically.

Sun: We have to go!

Neptune: I know!

Sun and Neptune join hands and then spin around on their toes, laughing merrily.