RWBY Chibi Episode 13

Spin the Bottle

Neptune and Weiss are sitting in a circle on the floor with Team JNPR and _IAR in their room. Nora is walking toward everybody, smiling, and holding a bottle in her right hand.

Weiss: This is so childish.

Y/N: I agree. Nora, why did you have to drag me away from cuddling Ruby?

Nora: Hush...

Nora drops the bottle into the center of the circle and takes her seat. Jaune spins the bottle. It points to everyone in the circle, slowing down. For a moment, it looks like it will stop on Pyrrha. Pyrrha gasps in delight. The bottle keeps moving and Pyrrha drops her hands and turns her head away sadly. The bottle seems like it's going to stop on Weiss. Weiss gasps. The bottle keeps going, and Weiss breathes a sigh of relief. It stops decidedly on Amara, who blinks. Jaune loses his smile.

Jaune: Huh?

Amara: Jaune. If you even dare kiss me...

She puts on Megalovania and puts her headphones on. Her eye sockets become black and her eyes glow blue.

Amara: You're gonna have a bad time.

Jaune: *Scared* Okay! Okay! Okay! I won't kiss you!

Amara stops the song and turns back to normal.

Amara: Good.

Blake vs Zwei Part 3

Blake enters Team RWBY's room, opening the door with a bang. She looks right; she looks left; she looks straight ahead. She gasps and looks up. In her mind, she pictures Zwei jumping out of a barrel at her and biting her arm. Blake closes her eyes and shakes the thought away with a groan. She crawls on the floor, checking under Weiss' bed. She jumps up and checks Ruby's bed. Her legs flail and she falls backward, but lands on all fours. At one of the desks she checks inside the lamp. The lights hurt her eyes and she rears back, waiting for them to readjust. She opens a book upside down and checks the pages. Nothing. Blake sighs with relief before walking away with the book. Sje hops onto her bed, happily fluffing her pillow. She rests her head on it and smiles happily, letting out a small hmm of satisfaction. Zwei whimpers and gives a small bark. Blake gasps and raises her head, opening her eyes. It reveals that the pillow is actually Zwei. Zwei barks twice. Blake moans and her eyes go swirly.

Strange

Wade enters RWBY's dorm room.

Yang: What's the matter Baby Wade?

Wade: First, I'm not a baby. Second, Emily looks strange and has been acting strange since 10 minutes ago.

Blake: Looks?

Wade: Her skin turned black and her eye sockets glow white.

Weiss: Hmmm...I can't pinpoint what is going on with her. Maybe we should check.

RWBY and Wade go to Wade's and Emily's dorm. They look inside the room and see Emily reading a book. Her skin was black.

Yang: Okay she's reading a boo-