iii. one

five years ago

five years ago. im here at this so called bar for students to have fun and get wasted. i just can't swallow the fact that i let myself believe in the words of that asshole.

i fucking hate him.

"are you alone? can i join you?" a sweet voice from behind exclaimed as i slowly wobble my head and smile. it's not a big deal if i spend my whole night with this unknown yet cute guy, besides i have to forget him even just for tonight.

"yeah im alone and guess what, thats my fate. everybody hates me." i replied and heard him chuckle. i saw him ordered couple of hard drinks and eventually hand it to me as soon as the bar tender serve it.

"sorry but i dont drink." i mumbled giving him my not so innocent face but one shot wouldn't be bad right? i was suppose to take back what i said when he interrupted it with his reply.

"people usually drinks when they go to a bar eunha, people will make fun of you if you wont." he explains as i let a heavy sigh out.

"y-you... how did you know my name?" i asked as he giggle and guzzle another bottle of beer. he did not answer my question instead he pull out something from his pocket. thanks to my eagle-like-eyes, it did not take me long to figure out that it was my fucking school id.

"nice to meet you eunha. im jacob, bae joonyoung." he mumbled and reach his hand out for a friendly handshake.

"uhm, nice too meet you too jacob. are you a student?" i awkwardly ask and took a bottle of beer and quaff it rapidly. i saw his eyes widen that made me almost burst into laughter.

"i graduated last year maam, and woah i thought you dont drink." he said with utter amusement in his eyes.

"that was before, i change my mind. like you said people would make fun of me if i dont." i replied sarcastically, walk throughout the place and join the crowd as soon as I reach the center. i danced the night away and thought that this might be my first and last experience because i'm pretty sure i'll regret this afterwards.

"hey nana do you wanna go to a private room? you know, where we can talk and have fun i guess." he sonorously said trying to conquer the loud noise that devours the whole place.

"aren't we suppose to socialize with people to have fun?" i muttered but he suddenly grasp my wrist and began to kiss me torridly.

"come with me."