xix. seventeen

"you boys should be careful next time

"you boys should be careful next time. and seunghwan when did you start to learn  driving?" says juyeon.

"it's okay juyeon, it's fine now. stop scolding them." i mumbled and slurp the chocolate shake that hyunjae gave me. juyeon continue to budge so i seize his hands and shove it into the pocket of my oversized sweaters.

his face turned red, so as his ears. i quietly giggle and signal the four boys to go now, as i mouthed. "i'll take care of this." and winked. i saw byeonghee mouthed 'thank you' before leaving and jinsung saluted right before the door closes.

"w-what a-are y-you doing?" says juyeon while shuttering. i look at him with over flowing emotions. "juyeon, do you think there is a possibilty that later on i'll start to like you too?" out of nowhere i said.

"what do you mean? i like you but i won't force you to like me back. i can wait eunha, i can wait." he replied.

"i dont deserve you juyeon. i dont deserve your treatment. you're just too perfect for me."

***

it's afternoon, few more hours and my shift will end soon. presently, im fixing my things just incase director-nim would change his mind and make me work overtime. no kidding.

"hey. eunha can we talk for a minute?"

its jacob. i know its him. i recognize his voice more than anyone. i turn around and reply, "what do you wanna talk about?"

"i wanna say sorry for everything. and can i uhm...." he replied, wasn't able to finish his words because he walked towards me and surprisingly wrap me around his arms. my eyes widen together with my face heating up. i don't know why but it just did.

"a-ah j-jacob you're suffocating me." i replied with my one eye open, secretly peeking on his face. i heard him chuckle and reply, "nice try eunha. can we just please stay like this, for one more minute?"

i wasn't able to answer him, instead i likewise wrapped my arms on his body. 

i know its not right to act this way but all i thought at this moment, i wanna slow down the time so that one minute could last longer. i don't want him to leave me again. i don't want this to end yet.

and one thing i know for sure,

i still fucking love you bae joonyoung.