xv. thirteen

"you two are dating?!" shrieks eric and began to act as if he is collapsing

"you two are dating?!" shrieks eric and began to act as if he is collapsing. the remaining people who aren't over reacting as eric didn't mind and continue to finish the thing they're doing.

"for real?! like you two are dating?! omaygosh!!" says sunwoo and wheeze.

"yah juyeon what did you do?!" i whispered while stepping on juyeon's foot to catch his attention. i kept on smiling though its awkward to show them that I'm not embarassed for gods sake.

"then congrats man. we could have a double date sometimes." jacob mumbled coldly and leave us right away with kim wrapped in his arms. yuck.

"a-ah, h-hehe. we gotta go too!" i muttered while shuttering as i drag juyeon someone where there are no people. only the both of us.

"what the fuck did you tell them?!" i grouse and cover my face with my palm. oh my god, what should i tell them when we get back. ofcourse i can't lie to them, they'll probably realize it sooner or later that me and Juyeon are not really dating.

"calm down eunha. think through this first, jacob is just playing with you so you should play with him in exchange. in short jacob is not really dating kim. he's just doing that to make you jealous. we all know that jacob were never interested to comes to girls, unless if its you."

he explains but the words keep on rumbling on my mind. "can you just tell me exactly what is fucking happening?" i bleat as juyeon laugh. he walk towards me and whisper.

"in other words, date me eunha."

***

my shift as a make up artist dismissed early, which means i have some extra time to have some groceries. but the bad thing is my car got broken so i have to leave it to the mechanic. sighs.

i am presently standing at the bus station going to gangnam, emark yeoksam to drop by and bought junyoung some new toys and clothes since it'll be his birthday soon. i was about to step in the bus when someone stopped in his infront of me and honk his car's horn.

the window of the car opens, showing juyeon signaling me to hop in. "c'mon, i'll drive you." i didn't hesitated, so i rapidly run towards his car and shove in.

"thanks juyeon."

"no problem, just doing my job as your boyfriend."