xiv. twelve

"oh jacob hyung!" says sunwoo, with a wide grin flash on its face

"oh jacob hyung!" says sunwoo, with a wide grin flash on its face. jacob walk towards the vacant seat beside me and sat down. he remained silent, didn't bother to say a word. not until kevin started a conversation.

"eunha-ssi as far as i know you have a child right? so did you finish college?" asks kevin.

"yeah i did. i was homeschooled after my parents found out that i was preganant. luckily they didn't scold me for that." i replied as kevin nodded and smile.

"so what course did you take for college?" sangyeon asks.

"i took business management."

"then why did you work here?" says kevin.

"i have a child for heavens sake. what else should i do?" i replied spoofy as they laugh and i did the same. the lunch went well, all of us were satisfied of the food. before going back to the main venue where we'll doll up the boyz, jacob began to speak.

"guys, i want you to meet kim. she's my girlfriend."

girlfriend...

girlfriend...

girlfriend...

girlfriend...

girlfriend...

i was shocked to the point where i can no longer move my body. she's his what?!

"woah! i didn't know you had a girlfriend man!" shrieks hwall who appears to be staggered as well. he walk towards the girl- i mean kim and stared at her from head to toe. kim was a bit uneasy so hwall stopped and raise his thumb for an 'thumbs up sign'

"man what has gotten to your mind? i thought you're not interested when it comes to girls." hyunjae mumbled and look at me with utter sympathy in his eyes.

"what?" I whispered.

"eunha-ssi, you looked really shocked. i bet jacob-hyung is your bias and you're probably disappointed cuz he already got a girlfriend." eric teased as i roll my eyes in annoyance.

"no im not, why should i?" i replied affrontly.

"eunha-noona, don't be too downcast. im still here." sunwoo mumbled.

"OML! don't tell me you're a single mom." new howl whilst covering his mouth as if he's in utter awe. "yeah i a-" i wasn't able to finish my words because juyeon interrupted it.

"no she is not. we're actually dating for a long time now."

(a/n i'm thinking of writting a boyxboy tbz ships fanfic but idk what should i use. im thinking of using sangcob or bbangkyu or jaehwallhshs)