xvii. fifteen

me and juyeon finally got home

me and juyeon finally got home. luckily jacob isn't here yet. but there's a car infront the gate which is kind of odd because it's not juyeon's car nor our neighbors car. i wonder who's the owner of it.

"yah juyeon, can you please move faster?!" i mumbled while pushing him inside the house and quietly close the front door. i calmly walk past the living room with my brother paun and junyoung sleeping at the sofa.

"why do you have to hide me anyways." juyeon fuss and made a deep sigh after mumbling it.

"just shut the fuck up and do what i said." i replied harshly and continue to walk towards my room without waking up my brother and son. few more steps and we'll finally reach my room with juyeon following me when someone walk past infront of me.

it was pretty fast so i wasn't able to see his face that much. wait--- what?! am i seeing ghost for the first time?!

"oh my god juyeon did you see that?" i nervously asked him but he look at me with his sullen look. i felt annoyed so i pushed him away from me, but he hugged me tight for him to prevent from falling.

"surprise mada faka----" says someone.

we both let go each other and turn around to see who's the one talking. and in my surprise i almost slapped him, but of course thanks to juyeon for stopping me.

"what the hell?" asks juyeon and shrug.

"jacob? what the hell are you doing?"

"is it prohibited to visit my child at this moment? didn't i told you that i'll come over tonight?" he replied.

"oh! so thats why you dont want me to come over because you're with your 'boy' juyeon. juyeon my man, how long you've been playing with this girl?" jacob continued making me more annoyed as if he's a total nuisance, or should I say gadfly.

"shut up Jacob. i like eunha and you can't do anything bout that.so you better leave before i call the cops and report you for tresspasing someone's house." juyeon defended.

"oh c'mon man! rry me, im not scared." says jacob and smirk.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU JACOB LEAVE THE FUCKING HOUSE OR I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY BOTH HANDS RIGHT NOW!"

(a/n im sorry for the very late update but thanks for 4.1k!)