xi. nine

today's event is important

today's event is important. my hands were filled with paper bags with the clothes they'll be wearing for today's shoot. i was about to complain and yell at the camera man to accompany me when someone took the paper bags off my hands.

"guess you need help." says juyeon and chuckle. almost entire paper bags from my hands were now at juyeon's. is he trying to be a gentleman to show off that he has changed or what?

"thanks..?"

"stop being so stilted eunha, as if we don't know each other from the past." he grouse as i roll my eyes in annoyance. i heard him chuckle once more as he pinch my cheeks.

"boi you've been doing that since highschool, can you just stop doing it?"

"i cant and i wont, your cheeks are so fluffly eunha-ssi" he utter endearingly, acting like a 5 year old child who wanted cuddles.

Gross.

i give him my miffed face and shove him out of the way. but he's too hefty making us both fall to the ground, with him above me.

"oh my god!" says eric, making all of the staffs including his fellow members look at us, which gives me utter gauche in the situation. my face heat up in discomfit so i covered it with my two hands.

"hey juyeon! get up!" i whispered while pushing him off me.

"alright, alright." he replied and fix himself. he gave me a hand, but i refuse to take it.

"stop flirting around lovebirds." hyunjae mumbled as juyeon hit his nape, making him endure the pain. his whole member laughed to what he just did, and started to mock hyunjae because of it.

"be gentle to him juyeon." i whispered and take the paper bags on the floor and organize the clothes.

"concern much?" says jacob and hold my wrist. i look at him straight in the eye, as if im signaling him to let go of my hand. but ofcourse he's too dumb to understand that.

"what do you want this time?" i asks annoyingly.

"do you like him?" ask jacob in a solemn voice. his face is different from a while ago. this time he's damn serious. "why the fuck you care?" i answer.

"you should have shame on yourself. you have a son yet you're still flirting with some other guys. what kind of mother are you?" it take seconds before the words finally sank in my brain.

"fucking asshole, you never changed. still the same jerk i knew."