xii. ten

i slap him

i slap him.

i slap him hard as i can. how can he fucking say that? after all these years of raising our son alone, he'll undoubtedly call me slut?

"wow jacob just wow. then what do you call yourself? a runaway father? accidental father? stop acting innocent bitch, we both know that later that night, you never showed up after knowing that im pregnant and you are the fucking father!"

his face look shocked. his soft tan skin turned to a pale one. i can see the hesitance in his face, he's either walking out or he'll respond. "i-im sorry. i didn't mean to say that." he pardon. i laugh and roll my eyes.

my blood is fucking boiling in annoyance.

"what is the purpose of sorry if the damage is done mr bae." i replied and traipse back to the table where i saw my fellow make up artist decluttering the waste.

"hi sorry for coming late, i was just talking to someone else."

"manager-nim says we'll start in few hours but before dressing the boys, we should take our lunch together with the staffs first." says chaejin and i nodded in reply. i offered to help her organize the make up and she agreed willingly. i have to forget what happened and just focus on my job first.

from: laun

your son junyoung wants to come over. should i bring him there or we should go to the mall and play?

oh right, my brother kim minseok (laun's real name) is babysitting my son today.

to laun:

nah, bring him to the mall. i have a rough day ahead. please take care of him dongsaeng!

"who's that unnie?" asks chaejin and hoist a bucket of ice for the drinks. it looks heavy so helped her and she smiled at me in satisfactation. we both walk throughout the venue to find the food area but eventually we gave up and drop the bucket down.

"phew, that was hard."

"are looking for the food area?" a guy who seemed very familiar exclaimed as we both nodded. he points the back area of the venue where tables are displayed with 12 chairs each.

"thank you so much for helping us!" we shrill in union.

"no problem. my name is ju haknyeon, nice to meet you!"