xx. eighteen

"merry chrustmas eunha

"merry chrustmas eunha." jacob whsipered and hold my hand. as soon as his warm hands touches mine, i can feel shivers flow down my whole body. "merry christmas cob." i reply and smile timidly.

"do you mind if i uhm, celebrate christmas with you?" asks jacob making me shookt to the highest level where i found my eyebrows raising while looking at him. "i-i m-mean with you and junyoung but if not its o-okay" he continues.

"yeah sure i don't mind. as long as junyoung is happy with it, im fine." i replied and traipse back to my chair and grasp my bag. "uhm... d-do you mind if i ask you something?" he asked once again but he's kind of shaking and nervous at the same time.

"yeah what is it?"

"do you hate me?"

"if i tell you yes, will you get mad?" i replied mockingly and giggle. thats it, he's starting to bring it up. right.

"wait a minute, are you trying to open up something?" i asked but he looked away and bite his nails. his mannerism is showing up again. "i guess, i did." reply jacob.

"if you're tryna open up something from the past. im warning you stop right now mr. joonyoung, i don't wanna talk about it." i muttered and heard him chuckle. do he think its funny?

"you didn't see the letter, have you?" je mumbled. i raise my eyebrows and look at him with utter confusion drawn on my face.

"what letter?" I replied.

"the one with green ribbon tied on it."

oh right! the one that's mailed to me four years ago, but as far as i remember mom already burned it. or maybe, its stored on my car! "jacob i gotta go. i'll call you later, just wait for my call okay?"

"okay by----"

***

i furiously run towards my car, open the door and shove myself in. i started making mess, trying to the find the letter that jacob sent me 4 years ago? so it means that after the thing happened to us, he sent me a letter?

"AHA! there it is!" as i flip the paper and read the note:

Dear Eunha Kim/Nana,

I'm flying back to canada for some reasons. How much I wanted to tell you why, I cant, its something confidential. I never thought I would cum right inside of you that night, so just incase you got pregnant, I want him/her to use my surname. Please take care of yourself and our baby. Promise I'll be back, and we'll be together again. I love you to the galaxy and back.

Love,
Accidental Father/Jacob

(a/n im laughing HAHSHAH this is the worst chapter *for me*so far ahshdkdkakd also this is coming to an end)