x. eight

"did you like the toys" asks jacob as junyoung nodded in reply

"did you like the toys" asks jacob as junyoung nodded in reply. his smile was even better and wider than before. it's been a while since jacob got here and im presently preparing for dinner.

"eunha can we talk?" he mumble.

"aren't we talking already?" i replied in a sarcastic tone. he laugh and i did the same. how i miss the time when we're still teenagers. no worries, no problems, just pure freedom.

"funny eunha, funny." he says mockingly.

"you named him junyoung. same name as mine." he whispered but it was quite enough for me to hear despite the noises.

"what do you want me to name him then, eunha?" i replied as he laugh once again. his phone rang that stopped his laughter. he took his phone from his pocket and answer the call.

"yeoboseyo? what happened to her? is she alright? please take care of her for now. i'm at eunha's house to visit junyoung." i over heard. who might be the person he's talking through the phone? is it his manager or his members?

"whoo is it?" i asked.

"nothing, someone you shouldn't know" he answered as i nodded awkwardly in reply. i walk back to the living room to fetch junyoung so we can have our early dinner since junyoung have to sleep early tonight.

"junyoung-ah, come on lets eat. the food may went cold if we wont eat it eventually." junyoung and i went back to the dining area and take our seat. junyoung sat beside Jacob because he was forced to.

i hand him the food and take some of it and place it on junyoung's plate. "i feel really happy since this is our first family dinner together hyung!" junyoung shrieks.

"i guess you have to change that hyung to appa now son." jacob replied but junyoung looked vacuous.

"eomma, did you and jacob-appa decided whether to give me a baby sister or a baby brother?" he asked all of a sudden making me choke my food and cough harshly as jacob furiously hand me a cup of water.

jacob made a sham bark as if his throat is drying up. "uhm.. son about that. me and your mother haven't think of that yet." he explains.

"appa make it fast. im excited to have a new sibling soon!"