xxiii. special chap + note

(this chapter will ONLY focus on Juyeon and her feelings toward Eunha)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(this chapter will ONLY focus on Juyeon and her feelings toward Eunha)

"hey lovebirds, go get some room!" the waiter yelled making the whole crowd, including me, focus on what he is pointing to. two familiar faces welcomed me as soon as i reached the center.

it was eunha and jacob. kissing infront of everybody.

i saw jacob whispered something on eunha's ear, as they laugh together and leave the crowd. i followed them by my eyes and saw eunha lost her consciousness. i was about to run and help her when i remember jacob is with her.

right, the man of her dreams.

ever since she meet jacob, she lost interest on everything. including her passion on arts.

it was back in middle school when she approached me crying, and kept on telling me that her crush dumped her. i mean im much more better than him, but all those years i keep my mouth shut. i never told her my true feelings.

because i treasure everything we have, including our friendship.

not when i saw her walking on our company and introduced herself as our new make up artist with a child beside her who look exactly like jacob. at that time, i finally have the courage to tell her my true feelings. but guess what, im too late.

even though im the one who's always by her side, i know that right from the start it was jacob, up until now. so im not that shocked after seeing her on this bar where it started everything with jacob.

its like deja vu.

they met, and i got hurt. the same act as it is five years ago.

but theres one thing i really wanted to tell eunha. that i'll be always with her no matter what. i wanted to make her happy even if it's not with me, even if its with jacob.

so i texted her right before i leave the bar, hoping that she'll read it.

To: Eunha
hey it's nice seeing you happy now.
i wish you a festive holidays and lifetime happiness. take care of yourself and remember that I, lee juyeon your one and only boy bestfriend will always be by your side. i love you and i always will, as a friend.
sent 1:56am

END OF SPECIAL CHAPTER

a/n hIIIIII GUYSSS!!! so im finally done with my first ever the boyz fanfic. i wanna say im sorry if i didn't satisfied your tastes but i did my best and that best wasn't enough i guess? eheuehue english is not my main language so i wanna say im sorry for all the grammatical errors, but promise that i'll improve myself in my upcoming the boyz fanfics! thank you so much for reading!

xoxo, trishia