xxi. nineteen

im sobbing

im sobbing. i dont know how to react. subsequently reading the hand written letter he has given me. after all those vicious words i blab about him yet his intention is to only be with us after all. my conscience started to consume me, and in instant i grab my phone and dial his number.

"h-hey j-Jacob. c-can we meet?"

"yeah sure. where? and whats the problem, are you crying?"

"to where we first met. see you there." i replied and end the call. i start the engine of my car and drive right away to the place where we agreed to meet. minutes passed, i finally reached this so called bar for students.

the place where it all started.

as i enter the place, a girl welcomed me and said, "long time no see eunha" a familiar voice muttered, as i recognize it was shiyeon. my friend back in middle school. "long time no see shiyeon!" i replied in a blithesome way. we hug each other and say our goodbyes afterwards.

the feels. this place never changed, from how it looks to how nice the people are. i searched for jacob everywhere but i can't find him. so i once again, grip my phone and dial his number.

"hey where are you?"

"look behind." he said.

"where the fuck are you?" i squel as i felt a warm hand touches my shoulders. i turn around and found jacob grinning at me. i can't bear but to hug him, in exchange of all the waspishness acts i showed him. "jacob im sorry for everything." i whispered and wrap my arms around his body.

"i miss you eunha."

"i miss you thousand times more jacob. im sorry for everything. to all the grumpy acts i showed you and to all the swears i gave you. i regret doing it all." i replied whilst covering my face with my palms.

"shhh, you don't have to be sorry. it's alright now. dont blame yourself. to be honest i should have taken all the blame myself. because in the first place im the one who left. i'm such an irresponsible and coward father. but now that we're finally okay, i wanna let you know that i want you back eunha. i want you and our son junyoung back."

"i want you back too, jacob." and our lips crashed to each other.

"hey love birds, go get some room!" the waiter yelled at us making the crowds attention focus on us. "oh my god, this is so flustering." i whispered as jacob held my hand and whisper.

"hey. do you wanna uhm, go to a private room?" asks Jacob.

"sound familiar huh? but I'll take that as a yes!" as we both laugh in unison.