viv. seven

"why is there a lot of food in the table, who's coming?" ask junyoug and shrug

"whatever mom's gonna tell you later, don't get upset okay? just think about its not really eomma's intention to keep it from you but tonight you'll finally meet your father." i maunder as he nodded in response.

after sinking in the words that i said, his rumple face slowly turned to a kempt one. "my father? i'll finally meet my appa?!" he excitedly asks as i nodded in reply.

he start to jump up and down making me more emotional. "after five years you'll finally meet your father son. im sorry." i whispered.

Ding Dong.

oh god this is it. i walk towards the front door and made a deep breath before opening it. "hello, welcome to my house." i warmly welcomed him with a smile. he take his first step inside my house with my heart beating abnormally. as soon as he reach the living room, he take a seat and said

"where's junyoung?"

"i'll call him." i replied and walk back to the kitchen where i found junyoung still playing with his toys.

"son there's someone waiting for you." i nervously mumbled as he look at me and smile widely. he run towards the living room and stop for a moment as soon as he recognized the person who's sitting at the sofa.

"eomma Jacob-hyung is here!" he shrieks and hug jacob as firmly as he can. jacob tousle junyoung's hair making him frown.

"jacob-hyung, stop ruining my hair." he whimper.

"junyoung-ah, remember the thing i told you a while ago? the thing about your father. the truth is..."

"jacob-hyung is my appa?!" he howl, what a quick-witted child. i made a deep breath and close my eyes, letting jacob handle the argument. "son, i-i'm s-sorry" he whispered while crying.

"eomma is jacob-hyung really my father?" he asked one more time. i can feel the utter sober in his voice.

"y-yes son, he is your father" I replied shuttering. junyoung's face is unpredictable. but not until his frown started to fade, slowly changing it to a grin.

"welcome to the family jacob-appa!"