xviii. sixteen

its been a week since my last talk with juyeon, so as jacob

its been a week since my last talk with juyeon, so as jacob. today is another day of work, which means i'll be meeting them again today. i furiously ran towards my car and start the engine as soon as i saw the clock moving to 7:00 am and my work starts at 7:30.

i didn't have the chance to say goodbye to my junyoung but im pretty sure he'll understand that im in a hurry. so im leaving him on the hands of my brother laun again.

"argh!! traffic sucks so much!" i shriek as i take another bite of my vegetarian cookies that i bought from the groceries last week with juyeon. yep, im vegetarian and everytime i eat too much meat my stomach really hurts so bad that i can puke everywhere just to ease the pain.

the traffic start moving so i moved my hands back to the wheels and began to drive. im just peacefully driving, enjoying the good scenery of seoul when someone suddenly bump into me. "what the fuck?!"

i get out of my car and walk towards the car who bumped me. i knocked on its window but he refuse to open it so i called the police and replied that they'll come right away. "hey you! fucking get out of your car!" i yelled. i was about to knock again when he open the door and move out of his car.

gasp, this man is really stunning. despite the fact that he was the one who bumped my car.

"annyeong haseyo, seunghwan imnida and this are my co-trainees doyeom, jinsung and byeonghee. im really new to driving so i wanna say sorry for bumping into your car. promise i'll take the blame and pay for your wreckage." he softly mumbled and the four of them bowed infront of me.

why tf he sounds polite?

"pay for my wreckage? what do you mean pay? you're under age for pete's sake. go home kids, i'll tell the police that it's okay." i replied but they seemed uneasy.

"we're actually heading to loen entertainment. we are trainees." the guy who has braces politely muttured.

"loen? i work there." i whispered.

"really?! so we can come with you, just incase the cops will take our car-- i mean the company's car." seunghwan replied. so good looking teenagers.

not long, the police came and told them that the accident isn't that much since my car is pretty fine. the cops took their car and told them that they can get it back if they'll let their guardian fetch it. the four boys keep on apologizing as i told them it's okay.

"uhm,, noona. can you give us a ride?" asks jinsung timidly.

"yeah sure. now tuck your seatbelts in, cos it's gonna be a long ass ride."

(a/n merry christmas everyone!! im not pretty sure if these four are really LOEN trainees but I hope so! also please support these four gAyS hshshs by watching under nineteen)