xxii. twenty

eunha woke up from the noise coming outside

eunha woke up from the noise coming outside. she slowly stand up and realise she wasn't wearing any pants nor underwear. gasp. please don't tell me something happened to us last night, she whispered.

"good morning, eunha." jacob greeted as eunha rolled her eyes in annoyance and started to hit him continously. "how dare you! how dare you! you took my virginty five years ago and last night, hOW DaRe yOu tAKe mY viRgiNiTy pARt tWo aGaiN!!" eunha grouse as she continue to hit jacob. she heard him giggle as jacob hold its arms and hug her.

"i didn't do anything to you eunha. but you're wild last night." he replied and winked. big yuck to this man who thinks of himself as hwall. "for your information winking doesn't look good on you." she whispered.

"what was that pardon?"

"nothing. and wait! can i ask you some questions?"

"you're already asking so go on." replied jacob spoofery, that was supposedly funny but came out annoying as fuck.

"yeah whatever but... uhm how did i changed my clothes?" eunha asked dithery, while trembling. jacob chuckled making eunha more anxious and eager to hear his answer.

"i dressed you up last night, don't you remember?" he replied making eunha's stomach grumble as if it was filled with butterflies trying to escape from her intestines.

"so you mean, you saw these? you saw all of these!? WHY THE FUCK YOU DO THAT?! you didn't even let me wear my underwear." she replied almost screaming. she was embarrassed to point where she wanted to scream her feelings away.

"stop acting as if i haven't seen that all from the start." says jacob normally. eunha sighed before speaking once again.

"o-okay so yOu mean.. uhm... you've seen my body. so probably you have seen my... you know.. my part."

"yeah i did. soo?"

"oh my god! so?! so you mean you've also touched it am i right?! how am i gonna----" she wasn't able to finish her words because jacob sealed it with a kiss.

"shhh, get dress. we have to go home. uunyoung is waiting for us."

and at that moment, all her thoughts were interrupted and was changed by the fact that starting today, she has jacob by her side. not only as her artist but as her child's dad and most importantly..... a man who's willing to spend lifetime with her.

THE END