awakening

I opened my eyes, I was no longer locked up in a cell that hid the sunlight from me. I was on a beach, the smell of salt water buried it's way into my nose. A small bird walked by me and stared at me. It's small black eyes followed a trail down my face and stared back at the floor before wandering off down the beach. I smiled, I got up slowly and started to get the sticky sand off my legs and arms. It was a pretty cute bird, tough, I could better describe it as an oversized chicken with impressive colors, a head too small for the body and a banana shaped beak. When picking up a feather of the bird I noticed I had something in my left arm it was like a stone, it glowed softly. With my nails I tried to get it out. It was like it was stuck deep in my skin. I sighed and looked over the beach. I noticed it had gotten really silent suddenly, all of the sounds of the birds and the squeaking of chicken birds was gone. I turned my head slowly when I heard a low growl. followed by the sound of feets crushing in the warm sand. behind me was standing an incredibly big creature, staring at me with his huge eyes. "Oh crap." was all I could said. before I really had to start running. I ran over the beach being chased by a T-rex. Out of breath I stopped behind a tree and looked behind my back. The T-rex decided he or she didn't want to waste his/her time on me and took a different pray. In the distance I saw the t-rex grab a tricaterops while it's group mates tried to defend him from the t-rex it's jaws. I started to collect some items to make a campfire because it was already getting dark. I had wasted to much time getting rid of the T-rex. When I sat on the ground I heard voices. "We better kill him, or he might try to kill us." one of the voices said. ''Don't be so silly.'' a female voice answered the first voice and I stiffened. I turned my head to see who it were but it was too dark. The obelisks gave a little light but it wasn't enough to see clearly. The voices got closer and before I knew it 2 people on a T-rex looked at me. "He looks cute." the female rider said "everything that doesn't has sharp teeths is cute in your eyes Fara." I heard the female laugh. "yeah, that's true." all I saw were the giant sharp teeths of the T-rex. Waiting for the command to bite me into pieces. To my surprise the female rider got off the Rex and threw some clothes at me "put those on and climb up the Rex" I grabbed the clothes and put them on. The other rider didn't say a word." Let's get you a dinosaur." Fara said. She throws a crossbow at me and hands me a few arrows "don't cut yourself with those because you will be unconscious for a while. I nodded and tried to climb up the Rex. The Rex his moves were really rough and I tried my hardest not to fall off. "Easy Dark.." Fara said while jumping off the Rex. "Why are we stopping?" I asked. She handed me a spyglass and said "Shoot those arrows into that dino" I gave her an are you nuts?! Face and sneaked towards the dinosaur. It was enjoying his meal. And I was going to disturb it. I put the arrow on the crossbow and aimed. When the arrow shot into the skin the eyes of the dino widened and stared right into mine "Ahm, H-hey" I shot another arrow and ran away and climbed up a rock shooting a few more arrows. The dino started to look like it was drunk and fell over eventually. "What am I supposed to do now?" I said staring at the sleeping Rex. "Feed him some meat and give him some hugs." she smiled. "The last one was a joke right?" I said staring at the Rex "No I'm serious. Hugs and food do the trick. He just needs some love." she smirked and handed me a piece of meat. "He'll like you eventually." I walked to the Rex and said "my goodness he has a terrible breath!" The rider laughed "when We are back home I will give you some soap to clean its mouth." he joked. I put my head on the Rex and saw that it opened its eyes a bit "Hey bud, sorry for hurting you. May I offer you some meat?" The Rex stared at me. Why the hell am I talking to a T-rex. I put the meat in front of the Rex and sat down next to it and slowly moved my hand over the neck of the animal. It didn't seem so dangerous like this. But I knew. That when the arrows would stop working.. I would be nothing more than a dead piece of meat..

Slowly the dino grabbed the piece of meat and tried to get up. When he did so his eyes starred at me. He could attack me any moment now.. but instead he pushed his nose against my back like it wanted to say "I will follow you" the female rider was sitting at the campfire cooking water and meat. The rider was still sitting with his helmet on. I wondered why. "You can put your helmet off. I'm not going to attack you or something" I said he groaned but didn't move "he doesn't like it to show people his face" and handed me a piece of wood with food on it. I wasn't going to starve.. that was for sure.

The next morning I woke up with my T-rex sleeping right next to me. It gave me a half a heart attack to face teeths just as big as my head at waking up. Fara and the Rider were still sleeping. I stood up and saw a gigantic creature walking at the beach. I slowly walked towards it and it lowered its long neck to have a better look at me. I grabbed some leaves and held it up to the dino. The dino opened its mouth slowly grabbing the leaves "that's a Bronto" she said "one of the most friendly creatures on this island. A smaller creature with 3 spines walked by me and didn't bother looking at me. "That's a trike, better don't attack it" I turned my head back to Fara "He'll launch you high up in the sky. You won't survive that. Trust me"

I heard loud foot footsteps and before I knew it I got almost ran over by my Rex "eaahw! I screamed. Oh it's you.." I petted the rex "good boy" I sighed I saw how Fara started to laugh "not funny, you have any idea how creepy they sometimes are?" Fara nodded "you'll get used to it." Fara said smiling and I think your "good boy is a good girl" I gave her a confused look and stared down the Rex "ahm, right" Fara grabbed her bag "let's go back." I followed her until I saw a red egg right behind a tree "Fara, look" Fara walked by me and looked at the egg "that's a Rex egg, I wonder if it is fertilized" the grabbed a flash light and held it close to the egg "Oh hell yeah" she said and picked up the egg "I hope it's still alive." She put the egg in the bag of my Rex carefully and whistled. Right after rider and her rex showed up from the beach "morning grumpy" she said "What are you both doing here?" Fara smiled "stuff, and we found an egg" Rider nodded. "Right, let's go home before we end up as Rex happy meal"

While we walked over the beach I heard a loud scream followed by the sound off wings "GRIFFIN! ALL GET ON THE REXES!" Fara screamed. Rider grabbed a shotgun and aimed at the woods. A wounded Griffin walked out. "Wait!" I screamed and walked towards "are you crazy?!" Fara screamed I took out a piece of meat out of my bag and walked towards the animal closer and handed the Griffin the meat "come here buddy" the Griffin didn't seem sure what to do. Slowly he walked towards me and grabbed the meat it hungrily started to eat. It was skinny and wounded. "What are you going to do with that nearly dead mutated dodo?" Rider said pointing at the Griffin "train it" I answered. "Task one, try to get on its back without it collapsing under your weight." I gave Rider a grumpy face "shut up" the Griffin walked to Fara "I need to admit, it's pretty cute.." Rider facepalmed "of course.. birds don't have teeths.. so they are cute!" Rider got on his rex "WOMAN LOGIC... ITS MORE COMPLICATED THAN TAMING A GIGANOTO" he screamed while laying on his T-rex. Me and Fara smiled.

Riders rex pushed the gate open behind the gate was a wooden house with some dino's

Riders rex pushed the gate open behind the gate was a wooden house with some dino's. I screamed loudly when a Raptor ran to me at top speed "No Ted No!" Fara screamed. The Raptor immediately started to chew on my clothes while laying on me "heh, he likes to play, I'm sorry.." I smiled and grabbed a piece of clothing and made a ball of it "so you want to play?" I said while smiling at the raptor. The Raptor tried to grab the ball before he could I threw it across the area. The Raptor ran away immediately trying to grab the ball.

Fara smiled, you already made a friend. "Yeah"

Rider didn't say a word. And just took the saddle of his Rex and went inside.

My rex immediately ran to the feeding through and started to eat.

"Someone is hungry" Fara smiled while walking inside.