Secrets revealing themselves

"Ahnm, Fara?" Fara walked over to me "Yea?" "I swear.. I saw bubbles" Fara laughed softly "I'm sure it was nothing.. let's try to figure out how to get out of here" "sure" I said bavk while keeping an eye on the pink water.

"I can't find a way out.. everything is shut." I nodded "I know" Suddenly our dino's started to growl and groan and walk towards the pool. "Eh, Fara.. do you see what I see?" Fara nodded and grabbed her weapon "I think, something is in the water." I gave her a grumpy face "told you.." Fara threw a rock at me "oops hehe" I picked up the rock. It was a bone.. we weren't the first ones to come here.

Slowly something showed up out of the water. It was pink and rotten.. piece by piece a huge creature appeared out of the water.. it seemed human but. It wasn't at the same time. It's face was torn into pieces and looked like ot had been in that waters for over 1000 years. The smell that came from the creature was terrible.

"Fara...?!" Fara turned her back to me "Yea.. OH HOLY GOD OF" "yeah.. that..." before Fara could grab her weapon giant tentacles showed up out of the water and slammed down onto the floor. "OK OK THIS THING IS HUGE" Fara screamed while shooting some arrows at the tentacles "it doesn't seem to hurt him!" Our dino suddenly ran over a stone bridge that lead to the creatures chest. "Look! Inside his chest!" I walked to Fara "what do you mean?" Fara pointed at our dinos "a heart.. we need to destroy its heart!" Fara whisteled and made dragons attack the creatures chest. But before the dino's could reach the chest they got slammed away. "I think we need to get rid of the tentacles somehow"

Fara sended the dragon towards the tentacles and made the dino's attack those. Before we knew ot the tentacle fell onto the floor one by one the tentacles fell on the floor.. the path was free. "That's more like it" Fara said while grabbing her bow "let's do this fara" fara and I sended our dino's towards the creature his chest "let's pray this works" "Attack!" Fara screamed while shooting an arrow into the heart of the creature. As soon the arrows went into the heart we heard a loud scream and the creature dissapeared into the pink waters "that was easy.... and a little disappointing.. " Fara said while putting the bow away. "Glad it's over.. " before I could finish my sentence big black creatures showed up out of the ground "We are fucked" Was all I said. When fara wanted to response the creature came back out of the water "you got to be kidding me.." fara took care of the black creatures. I and the dino's started to attack those tentacles again. After a while they where all down again. "Fara?!" Fara smiled "I'm amazing aren't I?" I facePalmed "what ever you want Fara.." fara aimed on the heart "you choose the wrong enemy pink *****" "language!" Fara gave me a mean face "shut up.." she shot the arrow in the heart like she did before. The creature started to scream again and fell this time on rhe floor.. dead.. when I looked at my hand the stone glowed and got brighter with the minute "aahm fara!?!" I looked around Fara was nowhere to be seen. The room was dissapearing until I was surrounded by darkness. I felt how I got pushed and suddenly I flew through the gates I and Fara came through when we got here.. it was open. When i got theough the gate I saw diffrent worlds I and Fara had been on. When I looked down I saw how my armed started to vanish.. but strange enough I wasn't feeling scared.. like it happened to me before.. slowly I started to dooze off..

"Ahm.. wake up.. wake up.. hello?" I slowly opened my eyes "fara.. it's still early.. " "who is Fara?" "Hmm?" When I opened my eyes completely a friendly smiling face was right in front of me "funny fara" She smiled "gotchaaa" "funny...." fara smiled and pulled me back onto my feets "we are back!" "Back where?" Fara turned my head "there is our first base!" I smiled "how is that possible?!" When I looked up I noticed something odd.. The sky didn't move.. when I looked a little longer the sky started to crack open?..

"Ahm fara.. do you see the same as me??!" Fara nodded without saying a word when I turned my head i saw how the pillar crashed into the ground "oh my dear god" when it crashed into the ground the light dissapeared and bigger cracks appeared in the sky and it started to fall apart when the pieces all fell down a destroyed dead world showed up outside the world we knew.

Just like in my dream..

Sorry all, but this book won't be updated until the new expansion of ark comes out. I will work on the book Lost in the echo in the meantime. So don't worry. It isn't over yet ;)