Not alone after all

when I walked back down to the underground world I noticed a shadow walking over the bridge we made to cross the river. right behind the shadow was a raptor. I grabbe dmy spear and snkeaed closer to the figure to see who it was. I hoped it was someone of the water tribe. 

when I got closer I noticed the shiney armor that covered the body of the mysterious person. carefully I walked over the bridge hoping the person wouldn't see me. after a while the person stopped and said ''if you wanted to talk, you could also just have walked over to me and do so you know'' I looked behind me and back to the person ''I'm not hostile.. just seeking for a gass hole. '' I walked towards the person ''I thought I and my friend where alone down here..'' the person nodded and took her helmet off '' I'm afraid not. I hope there aren't any idiots in this place that are going to run around with guns like dodo's without heads. '' I smiled and said ''are you all alone here?'' the woman nodded  ''my team mates died up there they didn't had the chance to run into the cave.. They burned alive.'' I gave her a sad face ''I walked up there through that small cave entrance over there. everything is destroyed and burned to the ground.'' the woman put her bag on the raptor ''need a ride home?'' she said smiling friendly ''nah, I'm fine'' I answered back nervously.

I hoped she was the only survivor together with me and fara. Otherwise we are going to have a hard time down here. when I arrived at my base Fara was placing walls around out base to keep the ravangers.. and the raptors outside our house. I cut down some trees and made a small garden to make sure we always have some food available.

when me and fara where finished I heard a voice outside the base ''hello?'' the voice said I walked to the gate and opened it a little ''you forgot your spear and water bag'' the woman I met before said ''oh, hey. ahm.. thanks''  I said while she handed me my stuff. ''how did you find our base?'' she woman smiled well, you're living a few miles away from me. and I noticed you guys when you arrived.'' I smiled and opened the gate a little further ''can I invite you for a ravanger steak?'' I said. the woman nodded and allowed her raptor to walk inside. ''It's a nice house I must say'' the woman said whilke putting down her bag. ''you don't have a house?'' she smiled ''My last base got destroyed by a spino.'' she said while taking out a water bottle. ''want to stay with us until you got your own base?'' I said while I went inside ''Fara? we got a guest'' I heard Fara groaning ''It's so eaerly...'' was all she said and hid herself under the covers of her bed. ''come on sleepy head..'' fara threw a shoe at me and screamed ''GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY PART OF THE BASE'' I walked out of the room ''ahm, she is coming in a little bit..'' I said. She smiled and sat down on the couch "it was nice to meet ya..."