extinction

While I and Fara continued walking we saw more and more nameless creatures walking with us. The world that was laying in front of us was abandoned and burning. Like a giant fire had burned all over the plannet. When we walked further into the area more questions came into our minds. While we looked around a creature caught my attention. It skin was ripped into pieces all over its body. We could clearly see their lungs and other organs. Slowly it got closer and it looked like a dilophosaur but.. it looked so.. forgotten.

It didn't seem to be aggressive at first until his buddies showed up from a sort of building. Calmly we walked past the small pack and continued our way. It looked like we were in a sort of city. There were some flats and shops all were covered in plants and other stuff. All of the buildings seemed to be taken over by the surroundings. "Fara.  See this" I said while walking towards a sign. On the sign was a smiling man pointing at a robotic dinosaur "what happened here.." fara said while looking at the date. "2025"

While we sat down to rest we noticed more creatures that looked the same as the dino's we saw earlier. Their skin looked like it got eaten away by some kind of accid. While we looked at them we saw also a few animals with two-heads and multiple legs that werent functional for that creature.

"Come on.. we cant stay here for the night.. there are too many of those things" when it got darker the animals started to light up. "Oh my god.." fara said while walking towards the horse. "Do you see this?" She said while petting the horse "yeah.. but why is it glowing?" "Because.. humans played with their DNA" a low voice said. "Excuse me?" I said while turning towards the man that was standing behind us. "I see I'm not the only one here.." he said while looking at me and fara. "The people that created the ark also created the creatures that live inside the border." The man spoke while sitting down on a half rotten away bench. "They also did experiments with the animals to see if they could create a new kind of dinosaur to use in their stupid war.." he showed a small piece of paper showing the same man with the robotic dinosaur destroying a tank. "But ofcourse.. nature finds a way.." he sighed "when they created a new kind of T-rex it got angry it didnt want to be captured anymore and get tested on. He broke the cage and broke out of the lab.. when it did so other dinosaurs followed it's way. When the dinosaurs got on the street the army tried to kill them. But due to their mutation bullets didnt effect them. After that their tried with accid and burning oil.. it had no effect.." the man looked at us and smiled slightly "the world you have been living in.. that bloody hell island was created by those professors. So see if dinosaurs and humans could live together.." fara sat down next to him "but where are all the humans?" The man shaked his head "these dinosaurs murdered them all.." you must have noticed at the last island that some of the things in the world started to act strange.." I nodded "like those dinosaurs that died and water disappearing?" "Yes, those dinosaurs you have lived with are all made by humans.. they need a sertain kind of medication to stay alive.. when you all sleep those professors fly around in ships dropping those medication in gass form to keep the dinos alive.." when they no longer did so because the experiment failed the dinosaurs died and they picked us up to bring us to a new world. Those idiots thought they still could controle the nature.. heh.. they got to see the power of mother nature when a Equus destroyed half the computer system.. that caused the world to over heat.. and some of us could hide underground in time. Down the  desert world was a too world.. but just like 'the island' that world had broken down after one of the scientist they sended there went crazy and infected himself with element.."

Fara and I listened with open mouth.
"Then where are we now?"
The man looked at us "now.. we are outside the ark.."

Heh.. finally the chapter is done.. I hope you all like it it took a good while to create this story..

Its far from over.. don't worry.