Grilled dragonwings

While I and Ret went back to the base Fara and Rider were going to visit the other clan that lives in a cave under the sea. We are hoping they might consider to help us. I've noticed that sometimes bright crystal things come down. And drop food and weapons on the floor and fly back up. We didn't had the chance to grab any of the stuff yet. Everytime the dragon riders are there before we are. I put Ret on my rex and continued out way back to the base. When we got there I noticed that something was wrong, it was too quiet. I got off my rex and grabbed my gun and walked through the gate. When I took a better look I saw all out wyverns laying on the floor. I ran to them to see if they were dead. But they were just knocked out. Just like all the other animals were. I took a look around but didn't see any damage or missing animals. I brought Ret inside and allowed him to rest.

"Hey, I think I found it!" Fara screamed while throwing the spyglass to Rider "nice, let's get down there and look if those fish freaks are home" Fara gave him a mad face "language scarface" rider wanted to say something back but got disturbed by a loud sound. "What the..."

When they looked down they saw a lot of sea animals swimming around in the small water base. "Where are they?" Fara said while leading the griffin down to the roof of the base. Rider didn't say anything but just went off his wyvern. fara followed him. ''what are you guys doing here'' she heard and turn her head ''hey, we need to speak the leader. it's about the dragon riders.'' the man nodded and went back down into the base. right after a big man came outside and asked ''how can I help you?'' ''we need help with defeating the dragon riders, they're attacking us. and they will probably attack you and the other clans too.'' the man nodded and whistled. a few wyverns flied to the man and landed. ''I will send a few off my man. we are going to take that tribe down'' Rider nodded and handed him a gun ''let's do this''

When I went to my Griffin I heard loud screams of people coming from all around the base. I grabbed my armor and gun and whistle loudly. all the dino's went crazy and started to attack the people. I heard some loud screaming and then it went silent. I whistled my dino's to come back and found some dragon tribe members laying on the floor. 3 of them were dead for sure. one seemed to be still alive. their dino's laid spread over the field. thank god I heard them intime.

''what happened here?'' fara said when she walked in ''the dragons attacked us.. I kinds sended all the dino's after them'' Fara smiled and said ''how many did you kill'' 3.. the other one ran away like a coward.'' rider walked in and lead his dino to the stable ''we should start cleaning up'' I nodded and grabbed a knife and a bag ''lets fix some meat''

''I'm starving!'' fara said while walking inside ''I can't  agree more!'' max and rider screamed right after they dropped them selves on the couch ''yeah yeah i'm on it'' I walked to the campfire and put some meat on it ''who wants some Rex steak?'' I said smiling ''ME!'' fara screamed grabbing the plate out of my hands and dropped back on the couch ''enjoy''

we went to bed soon. we were pretty tired.. when I woke up I noticed my ex his eyes right next to the window staring at me. for some reason he did that every morning. to see if I was awake. I grabbed the bucket and filled the feeding through. I got almost ran over by the dino's ''GUYS HOW YOU ALWAYS HUNGRY'' I screamed. ''BECAUSE IT ARE DINO'S'' Fara screamed laughing and pulled me back on my feets ''thanks'' Fara smirked ''no problem'' Fara grabbed a sniper rifle and handed me one too ''ready to spy on those bastards?'' she said while getting on the griffin. ''yep!''

after a while of flying we saw the cave of the dragon tribe. when we landed we noticed that the door was open. we put our griffin's next to the cave and went inside. everything inside was destroyed or was thrown across the base. fara picked up a piece of letter and said. ''I think... the sky masters were done with them..'' I gave Fara a confused look ''sky masters?'' fara noded and dropped the paper on the floor ''I thought they were dead. they didn't show up for a long while. but apparently they aren't. ''nice'' Fara opened her bag and started to pick up some ammo and guns. ''take whatever you like, they're dead anyways'' I nodded and picked up a RPG 'woah this is the good stuff!'' Fara smiled ''try not to blow you balls off with that, okay?'' I smiled and went outside and put the RPG on the griffin and went back in. there was so much stuff. I also found a few closed chests. we decided to bring them with us and break them open at the base. just in case the sky masters came back for the other loot. we got on our griffin and went back. when we landed max and rider waited for us. inside the chests we found metal ingots and some wood. the other chests were filled with stone and some packages with fiber. our griffins were exhausted and didn't even bother to get up for dinner. I went outside to check the walls for damage, just to make sure our base was safe and secure.