The masters of the Rex

I opened eyes.. I saw Fara walking by the window holding a bucket with meat. "Hey sleepy head" Rider said throwing clothes at me "go feed your mutated dodo" I smiled and walked to the Griffi, immediately my rex ran to me trying to grab the meat in the bucket ''calm down'' you aren't going to starve'' the T-Rex pushed his nose against the bucket and I handed him some meat. ''be careful, Before he eats your fingers including''

I climbed up my Rex and released the ropes a bit and the Rex sprinted towards a horse. The horse saw the danger too late and got ripped into pieces by my Rex. I got off my Rex and cut the pieces of meat off the bone and put it in a bag and climbed back on the Rex. this went on for a while until I saw someone walking in the woods. the person was covered in shiny metal armor and starred my direction. I noticed the giant animal behind him. I saw that he pointed his arm in my direction and screamed ''GO!'' the Dino immediately ran to me. My Rex didn't move it groaned. and roared. Fara's rex and Rider's rex sprinted to me. and Ran to the Dinosaur. that started to back up. before I knew it fara and Rider showed up with stego's and a few spino's. The man whistled and the dino ran back to him. Fara grabbed a gun and got off the stego and walked to my Rex ''everything okay?'' I nodded and saw the giant dino disappear in the woods. ''Who was that?'' I asked while climbing off my rex ''that's one of the Dragons tribe, this is their territory.

while walking back my dino acted strange it kept turning its head like it said ''we should have killed that guy'' back at the base I removed the saddle off the Rex his back and grabbed a brush and started to clean its skin to prevent wounds. The rex seemed to enjoy it. after a while I felt a cold nose in my neck. the Raptor from before was standing behind me holding the ball made of clothing in its mouth. waiting for me to throw it away again. ''alright, I'm coming. I dropped the brush and allowed my rex to go to the feeding through and eat. I threw the ball far away and saw the Raptor sprint away. while I did that I noticed a griffin flying high up our base, it was hanging there. it seemed strange it was unilogic for a griffin to hang still in the sky, they mostly hunt close to the ground for sick or wounded animals. I went inside and warned Fara. she immediately grabbed a spyglass and followed me outside. she aimed the spyglass and whispered ''release the pteranodons'' I walked to the building and opened the doors the pteranodons flied out immediately. fara whistled loudly and the pteranodons flied up towards the Griffin and started to attack it. the rider of the griffin fell off. fara grabbed a horse and got on its back and ran away with the horse towards the place the Griffin rider fell. I got on the back of the black horse and followed the direction fara went. when I got closer I saw a person laying in the grass with a dark blue armor. ''dragon tribe'' was all she said and grabbed his stuff ''go back to the base and warn Max'' I nodded and got on the horse

back at the base a saw Max bringing the allo's outside including a few baby dino's. ''fara said I had to tell you she saw a member of the Dragon tribe'' max nodded and sended the baby dino's back inside and started to saddle the adult ones. ''what is going on?'' I asked Max threw a helmet at me ''go make yourself ready, It's war now'' I gave him a terrified face ''we are gonna be fine.'' I followed him to a building far back in the base and Max opened the doors. inside wehere a lot of young Rexes. ''help me bring them outside'' I grabbed some of the ropes and lead the Rexes outside. they were pretty cute.. because they weren't so big yet. fara walked inside the base and handed Max some clothing and weapons ''we killed one of the attackers'' Max nodded and said ''so we need to kill 4 more. correct?'' fara nodded and got off the horse. I starred at the group of rexes. ''will that be enough to kill their army?'' I said. ''we aren't going to attack their army. we are going to attack their riders'' I nodded and walked away.

Fara started to saddle up the young rexes and make them battle ready. ''We can try to get the Wyvern riders on our side'' she said while painting the face if the dino red. Max nodded and went inside and came back with a letter. ''ask the newby to bring the letter to the wyvern riders'' Fara nodded and grabbed the letter and walked to me. ''hey, We need you to bring this letter to an other tribe real quick. we can use some support of a other tribe.'' I nodded and grabbed the letter. ''how many tribes are there?'' Fara looked up and answered ''4 more.. the dragons are the only one that are aggressive towards other tribes.'' the sea masters don't show themselves much. they most likely hunt for fish'' I smiled where is their base?'' inside a cave. why?'' I smirked ''I got an idea..''

I got on my griffin and held its feathers tightly ''may you fly normal please?'' I whispered and the griffin spread its wings. I started to pray for god or who ever is sitting there in this fucked up world. before I knew it the griffin started to run forward and jumped up moving its fingers with powerful strokes. after a while I started to see a few towers. I heard some screaming of men and the gate opened. my griffin landed and I stepped off with my arms up ''I here with a message!'' I screamed one of the man's walk to me ''of which tribe are you?'' the man said with a dark voice. ''Eagle'' I said. I handed the man the letter. he opened it and read it ''are those flying drumsticks being a problem again?'' he said without removing his eyes off the paper ''yeah, They are'' I said. he whistled and a white griffin flied to us. my griffin ran to the griffin. they seemed to know each other. ''I see you found our griffin.'' the man said smiling. I thought he was going to be mad or something but instead he petted the griffin ''where did you find him?'' he asked In the woods he was nearly starved and wounded'' the man turned his back to me and went inside the gate and came back with a bucket with water a bottle and a saddle. ''interested in some water my friend/'' he asked. I grabbed the glass'' the man put down the bucket with water and allowed the griffin to drink some of it. ''it was a long yourney wasn't it Spike?'' the man said. the griffin did not seemed to be interested in the man anymore. it had its attention fully at the bucket with water.

I followed the man inside. while I walked in I saw a little girl playing with a baby raptor. it surprised me that they allowed the kid to play with such a dangerous animal.

After a while of talking it was time for me to go. They gave me armor and some water and food for the way back. When I arrived at the base Fara waved at me and smiled "and?" I got of the Griffin and said "they join the battle with us." Max walked towards us with the Rex egg "I wonder what kind of Rex is inside this egg" he smirked and handed me the egg "Lets hatch it!"

The egg started to move after a while and small cracks showed on the egg.
Slowly the egg opened a little wider and a bright white baby Rex stared at me. I picked up the little animal and bounded it in a blanket and fed it.
"It's adorable" Fara said while petting the little Rex.

It's a month later now and the dragon tribe still didn't attack us. We all knew they were preparing themselves for the war. We sometimes saw a few Griffins flying by. They kept an eye on us. But they didn't realize our dino pen was underground in a cave.

A loud growl woke me up. My Rex was standing right next to the window of my room "morning bud..." I said softly and turn my back to him "let me sleep a little more..." Fara walked in and smirked. She picked me up and dragged me outside and allowed the Rex to wake me up.

When I walked down with the meat the babies ran to me fighting to reach me first. After I fed all the 60 rexes I went to my Griffin and Rex to give them some food too. The Griffin was still asleep. He was laying on the grass we spread in the floor. For the dinos to stand and lay on. Even when I put meat in front of him he didn't respond. He really was tired of the trip from yesterday. The Griffin was the only creature that could reach the dragon cliff. To be able to steal eggs.
Max nearly ended up roasted when a wyvern showed up out of a cave.

We were able to steal 8 eggs. The only risk was that the eggs were old. And we're pretty much abounded by the wyverns. So there was a big chance they were all dead.

When we put the eggs at the fire 6 of them started to move. 2 of them didn't. I walked to the 2 eggs and waited for them to move.

After a while they did so and I have a sigh of relief they were all alive.

The first 10 minutes when the eggs hatched was chaos. We had 2 twins and we had go make sure we put those 10 wyverns in the secret dragon pen. Before the dragon tribe comes to check.