sand, sand, and, sand.

We where already walking for a few hours but all we had seen was sand.. some dead trees and some rocks. It was really quiet here. All we saw where some dino's with their huge backs and a few paracers. When we got over the mountain we saw a small lake and decided to make our house right next to the lake. Max went away to try to find some food or maybe a reasonably killed animal for meat. When we pulled the walls in place we noticed that it got warmer with the minute and hid yourself in the small house away from the sun.

After a few hours it started to get dark and max came back with 2 bags with berries and some meat and fish. " That's all I could find.." me and Fara nodded and offered him a bucket with clean water. Max started to cook the fish and meat while me and Fara finished out home. When rider went outside to feed the animals he noticed a figure standing a few steps away from him. Standing with an axe in his hand "who are you?" Rider said while taking his spear of his back. "Malcolm" the stranger said and dropped the axe " I'm new here.. I got dropped not far from here" rider nodded and dropped his spear. "Come in.. but don't try anythings stupid." Malcolm nodded and got inside. Me and Fara already fell asleep close to the fire.

Malcolm and Rider talked a bit until max walked in with some wood for the fire "ahm, who is this?" He said while dropping the wood in the box and sat down "malcolm.. nice to meet you" malcolm said trying to smile a bit to look nice. 

The next morning me and Max went on adventure to find some Terror birds to tame. Just in case an other tribe decides to attack out base. After a while of seeking we found a few. They were busy chasing after a stegosaurus. When I took out my bow max signed me to get down and be silent. Not even a few steps away was a big Red bird. "That's a phoenix" max whispered " I'm not stupid!" I whispered back. "I know, but you're the king of stupid ideas.." max said with a smirk "oh what are you funny today " I said back with a grumpy face. When we got closer we both shot an tranq arrow at the bird. After a while the bird started to fly away from us as fast as it could.. but not even 1 mile away it fell to the ground. Me and max walked towards the bird and fed it some meat. Both hoping it wouldn't try to kill us.

Fara starred with big eyes at the red bird that was standing next to me and max. "Where the hell did you find that gigantic thing" Max smiled "magic"

Fara gave him a mad face and threw a potato at him. "Eat, we need to finish our house." I tried to hold in my laugh when Max his face turned red. " Don't you dare to greeny" he said pointing his finger at me "oh I wouldn't dare"