visitators

when I and Rider woke up we heard some voices outside the base. ''Which tribe is this?'' one of the voices said. ''I don't know, but they don't seem aggressive. the other voice said Right after. I heard some footsteps and Our phoenix started to scream loudly and we heard fast footsteps getting rapidly away from our base. I got a nearl heart attack when I felt an hand on my shoulder. it was Fara that woke up because of the noise the Phoenix made.

later on the day we decided to try to find an ankylo so we could collect fire stone a lot easier and faster. after a hour of seeking we saw one.. but right after the animal was a small wooden base with a few terror birds and a velociraptor. I grabbed my spear and walked towards the base to check if anyone was home. when I got close enough to look through the window I saw 2 guys laying on a simple bed. with a jerboa laying on the feet end of the bed staring at us with his black eyes. Fara and I decided to leave the guys alone, to make sure we don't start an unwanted war between 2 tribes. we weren't that strong yet. all we had was a few raptors and a phoenix to defend ourselves.

when we got back Max was busy repairing the fences. probably a wild raptor had tried to attack our dino's. I grabbed some sticks and Helped max until the sun went down and it started to get dark. I noticed that the phoenix wasn't interested in the meat we offered him. I got worried and tried to feed the birds berries.. fish.. insects.. but wasn't interested.

a few days later we went to the dragon shaft for a dragon egg. a few tribes tried to raid us and we decided we needed something to defend ourselves with. when we got close to the sfaft our Phoenix went crazy and flied to a rock and started to try to eat the rock.. I grabbed my pickaxe and broke the stone open and found a yellow substance. the bird immediately ate it. I opened some more rocks until the bird had enough.. ''i think I know what this bird eats'' I said screaming to Fara ''well?'' she said screaming back ''sulfur!'' I said back holding some up in my hand ''amazing!'' she screamed back and followed max to a nest in the shaft ''there is an egg..'' she said pointing down their feets ''hey greeny... grab that egg for us'' I flied with the phoenix towards the egg and got almost roasted by a adult fire wyvern. that had already seen me and made sure I wouldn't steal his egg.