safe

While i and Fara ate our breakfast we noticed something weird. All the sounds outside were faded. No growling no wind no sounds of water or animals. Slowly I got up and looked outside. Nothing. Just the world like you would see it when you look at a picture.

When I walked further I felt a warm feeling at my hand like someone was holding it.. but.. There was nothing. I Looked at my arm and saw nothing.. no wound or any kind of irritation. Fara walked towards me "everything alright?" She asked? "Yeah, I just felt something on my arm i sighed and smiled at Fara "it was probably my imagination" I said. "Or the mushrooms" she said while grinning. "Ha ha, your sence of humour really gets better with the time" I said with a sarcastic face.

While hunting for something to eat i felt that weird feeling again. For a moment My sight blurred and a kind female face was infront of me.. it was almost like I knew her..

She was wearing a jacket the same as doctors in a hospital wear.. I shaked my head and the image faded. Fara gave me a worried face. "Everything alright?" "Yeah, just.. dizzy" I said while rubbing my eyes. "Lets go back" fara said picking up her bag. "Coming."

Before I could make another move I felt like I fell through a floor and opened my eyes. I got greeten by a few doctors and a weird machine was connected to me. When I looked outside the window I saw the same city I've been living in with Fara for over almost a year by now.. but.. it wasn't andoned..

I gave the nurse a panicked face and tried to get up "where is Fara?!?" I screamed. The doctors pointed at a bed right next to me. There she was.. safe and healthy. I sighed and laid back down and stared at the ceiling. "Where am I" I said sofly. "Back" the woman said smiling. "Back from where?" I said.

"Back from the ark"