when Time goes too fast...

It's already a few months later now, the other tribes that live in this world are all friendly. None of them has caused any trouble for us so far. Sadly our phoenix had died in a fight with a Dodo Wyvern. When Max and I visited the other tribes they helped us tame a new Phoenix so we still got a fast travel dino. We couldn't always fly with the Wyverns because of sand storms...

" Wake up you lazy ass!" Hunter screamed when I turned by back to him "go jump off a cliff hunter..." I said while hiding my head down the blankets "I will later, we need a lot of metal.. " he said while pulling my blankets off me "and how are you not melting..?" He said pointing at the hyena that slept next to me "is it really that bad that skipper sleeps with me?" I said with a grumpy face "A good morning you too ladies! Are we on our periods again?" Fara said while looking at us. We heard max snicker in the back of our base. -"shut up max!"- me and Hunter screamed at the same time.

Max walked in with a shit eating grin on his face "I'll try sweethearts" hunter ran after max to hit him "all these months in this desert and they didn't change at all.." i smiled and got up " why do we need so much metal?" Fara pointed at our rex army that was standing outside "we are going to need saddles if we are going to do the boss battle.." she said "right.." I said. The last thing I wanted to think of was what if our rexes weren't strong enough.. eewh. I don't want to end up in the stomach of the bosses..

"Come on ladies" Fara said "ey, it's not my bad that this Rex walks as slow as a snail with a broken leg!" Hunter screamed back at Fara. "I Think your rex is sick hunter" Max said with smirk "what do you mean?" Max snickered and said "the dick is sitting on his back instead of hanging down his body!" Me and Max started laughing and Hunter got more pissed with the minute. When me and Fara got on the ankylo we started to slam the Iron ores into smaller pieces and dropped them in the bags of the rexes.
"Maybe we should also put a saddle on Hunter his back" hunter threw a rock at Max "shut up mini maxy"

Max smiled and went on with grabbing the pieces of iron.

When we got back at the base Hunter brushed the Rexes and gave them food. Max Fara and I had to melt the iron in the furnaces we made of clay and stone. Our industrial forge was already filled up with metal.

It was getting dark and we didn't even melt 1 5e of the metal we farmed. Max and Hunter had started fighting again and didn't want to work together anymore. We all knew that if max and Hunter didn't accept each other before nasty stuff happens.. it's going to be a hard time for me and Fara..